His name is Garrett. I fell in love with him. I have this friend, she's friends with him, and I told her how I felt about him. She told him without my knowing then told me that she told him. I asked him if she actually did, wanting to know if she was bluffing and if not if she left anything out or added anything to it. He said no. He kept flirting with me constantly. waiting for me at my locker at the end of the school day and always talking to me.

Garrett and I went to the Public Library so we could hang out and spend time together. He kept putting his arm around me and holding me and wrapping his arms arounf my waist... I almost asked him out but i get so scared I start to cry so I just said "Nevermind, I'll tell you later." But I had to leave and I said "I gotta go, I'll see ya later, okay?" and I grabbed my bag and started walking off. He stopped me and said "What, no hug?" I smiled and said "Of course there's a hug" and he hugged me. He hugged me real tight and close. And we let go and wel almost kissed.

I left and later that night I got up the courage to ask him out. I asked "Hey you like me right?"

Him: "Of course, why?"

Me: "Well I was wondering what we were going to do about it."

Him: "What do you mean?"

Me: "Like... well... Do you want to go out?"

Him: "Well I want to stay single, but we can be friends with benefits if ya want?"

(friends with benefits; acting like a couple, kissing, hugging. pretending you're together for ****s and giggles but with no relationship.)

Him saying that hurt me so bad. Him saying that means that he lied to me about liking me, he tried to get me to let him use me. The worst part is I can't stop thinking about him, I still love him...

Help, what do I do? - elares

Well first of all never depend on a friend. I dont care how old or young a person is. People will stabb you in the back.

Secondly, You sound like a nice person. Dont waste your time on getting used from a guy just for sex. Find a guy that will actually care about you for who you are. Sex will come later. Find yourself something else to do it will help you get your mind off of him.

His name is Garrett. I fell in love with him. I have this friend, she's friends with him, and I told her how I felt about him. She told him without my knowing then told me that she told him. I asked him if she actually did, wanting to know if she was bluffing and if not if she left anything out or added anything to it. He said no. He kept flirting with me constantly. waiting for me at my locker at the end of the school day and always talking to me.

Garrett and I went to the Public Library so we could hang out and spend time together. He kept putting his arm around me and holding me and wrapping his arms arounf my waist... I almost asked him out but i get so scared I start to cry so I just said "Nevermind, I'll tell you later." But I had to leave and I said "I gotta go, I'll see ya later, okay?" and I grabbed my bag and started walking off. He stopped me and said "What, no hug?" I smiled and said "Of course there's a hug" and he hugged me. He hugged me real tight and close. And we let go and wel almost kissed.

I left and later that night I got up the courage to ask him out. I asked "Hey you like me right?"

Him: "Of course, why?"

Me: "Well I was wondering what we were going to do about it."

Him: "What do you mean?"

Me: "Like... well... Do you want to go out?"

Him: "Well I want to stay single, but we can be friends with benefits if ya want?"

(friends with benefits; acting like a couple, kissing, hugging. pretending you're together for ****s and giggles but with no relationship.)

Him saying that hurt me so bad. Him saying that means that he lied to me about liking me, he tried to get me to let him use me. The worst part is I can't stop thinking about him, I still love him...

Help, what do I do? - elares

Well first of all never depend on a friend. I dont care how old or young a person is. People will stabb you in the back.

Secondly, You sound like a nice person. Dont waste your time on getting used from a guy just for sex. Find a guy that will actually care about you for who you are. Sex will come later. Find yourself something else to do it will help you get your mind off of him.

No, she just need to find better friends.

OP, i admire your integrity. The step to being stronger is having the courage to say "NO". If a a guy disrespects you, you walk away.

As for you liking him, it will pass. If you're still in high school, find hobbies and make new friends. The ones that are worth keeping are the ones who will keep your secrets.

Agreed, BTW I like your signature. lol

No, she just need to find better friends.

OP, i admire your integrity. The step to being stronger is having the courage to say "NO". If a a guy disrespects you, you walk away.

As for you liking him, it will pass. If you're still in high school, find hobbies and make new friends. The ones that are worth keeping are the ones who will keep your secrets.

Absolutely you need better friends! My sister is in eleventh grade and she has a hard time finding people with integrity to associate herself with but once you find someone who is loyal and worthy of your trust, you will know it and that is the kind of friendship you should savour.

And Garrett -- well, I don't think he knows what he wants. He is probably thinking he's too young for a relationship. He might well like you, it doesn't mean he was lying before, but he just isn't ready. Don't wait around for him but find things to occupy your time and one day you'll meet someone who IS ready and is a good match for you!