Girlfriend kissed a guy when she's drunk!

raymond40902

Im a 17 years old high school studen and she's 2 years younger than me. A little background on my girlfriend; She had a boyfriend before but it only last for a month. She loves to party. She's a really cheerful person. Sometimes she's not certain about her mode. We've been together for 2~3 monthes (officially). We broke up 2 times before. First time is that Im being a bit too clingy. Second time she said she just wants to be "friends-with-benifits" with me. Till now, I still dont know what that means but it doesnt matters now.

She's my first girl so Im really looking out for her. I've known her really really well that she doesnt even know. Anyways, here comes the problem, last last friday night she and her friends went to some guy's party and they got really drunk. I've given her hints if she wants me there at the party with her but the sign is a no. I asked her friends how was she at the party? Was she real drunk? what did she do? Who's there? and they only told me that she got real drunk.. I also asked her myself what did she do at the party and she said the same thing. From then on, I have a feeling that she's lying to me and not being honest with me. Like I said before, I really known her well. The thing is that.. yesterday she finally told me that she's keeping something away from me. I asked her what and she told me that she kissed a guy (21 years old) at the party. I asked her why she answers she was drunk and the guy just keep giving her drinks. Then the guy just kissed her. I asked if you kissed him back she said no. but im really doubting that since she's already not being honest with me from the first place! I got really frustrated and all I can think of is just leave. My point of view is that she can stop that from happening and she could have bring me to the party with her but she didn't.. I knew something like this would happen so Im not really supprised. Right now Im really sad and upsad; She's being really disrespectful to me and our relationship. After the talk, I left her alone at the movie theater at 12 in the morning because she's not even being serious when we're having the conversation. So, I just took off and she keeps calling me and said she's sorry and please come back. She doesnt have a ride and Im the one that biked her there so she really needs me to take her home. Plus she's afraid to walk home herself because the street's pretty dark.

Sign... Its 4 am in the morning and I cant fall asleep. She called me 3 times and her friends also called me but i didnt pick them up until the last call. I answered and all she said is "f**k you ***hole" and hang up. I was expacting she would show up at my door and try to work things out but she didn't.

I've given her so many chances of being back together with me when we broke up in the begining of the year. But all I can see is that she's not making an effort in our relationship. I love her with my life and I really want this relationship to work. I really do. Everyday she's been on my mind since I woke up in the morning till when I go back to sleep at night. I really dont know what to do right now. Should I break up with her? Should I wait for her to come back to me ? Should I just not talk to her? Please.. I really need some thoughts!

You dont need to be with a girl like that find someone ur age like 17 like u are. She is totally playing you and has been.

friends with benifits is ****ing that person but there isnt a relationship.

mostly she had sex with that 21yr old but no one is going to tell u that. You seem like ur a person who is book smart not street smart.

Staying around with this girl will get u no where.

What u need to do is finish high school go on to college. college is usually where u meet the one u marry.

• Author
raymond40902

First of all, Thank you so much for replying! I dont think she sleeped with the 21 years old because she told me she doesn't want sex that young. Right now I blocked her on Facebook and AIM. Im just going to ignore her for now. But I also felt bad for leaving her alone at the movie theatre

that late. Should I apologize to her? Or should I just keep ignoring

her?

If she kissed the other guy it is because she wanted to. Girls and women need to stop blaming their actions on alcohol.

Dexter Morgan
First of all, Thank you so much for replying! I dont think she sleeped with the 21 years old because she told me she doesn't want sex that young. Right now I blocked her on Facebook and AIM. Im just going to ignore her for now. But I also felt bad for leaving her alone at the movie theatre

that late. Should I apologize to her? Or should I just keep ignoring

her?

just keep ignoring her. you have nothing to apologize for.

you are young and there are plenty of fish in the sea. cuz if you think she'd never cheat again while out partying, you are sorely mistaken.

move on and find someone better.

Get rid. This happened to me after 9 years together. I found texts on his phone. Even though they both said it was just a kiss - you will always have that doubt. And anyway a kiss is bad! This happened to me 3 months ago and we argue about it every day. I'll never trust him again. He's done the worst thing possible. If you stay with her it will drive you mad. Easier said than done but your young - find someone else that wont hurt you xx

Have you ever been drunk Raymond? If you have did you remember the things you did? If you've never been drunk then let me tell you, I have and granted I wasnt the most graceful or classy person there but I absolutely remember the things I did. I have also been hit on while drunk and had enough since to say no and mean it. Even though she was intoxicated (at 15! Is that really the type of girl you want?) is no excuse, just rule out the fact that she was drunk because it doesnt matter.

Don't waste your time on her, girls that young are good for nothing but trouble and drama in relationships.

• Author
raymond40902

Wow thank you so much people who replied! You guys gave me confidence and I felt like Im not lonely anymore :).

Anyways IF she calls. Should I pick it up or just ignore it? IF i do pick it up, what kind of conversation would we have? I wants to pick it up and tell her that I want to see you and tell you something. And that is breaking up with you.

She already broke up with you. "f**k you ***hole" is breaking up, in my book. So no need to talk to her ever again.

huh your gf is 15 and got drunk and kissed a guy? do you really need people telling you what to do when you already know?:laugh:

Ok... well I agree with everyone above my post.

After two break ups you shouldn't even have bothered getting back into it. She cheated on you (in my book kissing is cheating at least) so that is the sign for you to get out of that 'relationship'.

One thing you prob shouldn't have done is leaving her at a theater around some dark streets at midnight... that just left her in a unsafe position.

But yeah... don't put up with that crap. If my gf called me clingy or asked if we could be f-buddies... id just tell her to f-off and id find myself someone who respected me.

Get out of it. I wouldn't answer the calls. Give yourself some space so you don't have to deal with her/think of her. Do your own thing with your friends.

Also... for the future if you really like a girl... don't leave them at a movie theater at midnight and then ignore calls from them for 4 hours... that's never the way yo show someone that you love them... and who knows she could have been attacked on the street.

GL to you :) and again... don't let anyone treat you like ****.