ex boyfriend is behaving wierd

I'll try to make this short and then just fill in the blanks as people respond..

So I broke up with my ex a litte less than two years ago. Its been a very hard road but finally doing pretty well. Still havent gotten in a serious relationship but he rebounded almost immediately and is still with this woman. Throughout his relationship with her he has consistently told me he still loves me and misses me, blah, all the classic stuff....He lives 3 hours away and he has even come to see me a few times. For the first few months he was seeing this new girl I beggggggeeeeed for him to end it with her and reconcile with me. I felt it was super obvious to me and the rest of the world he was just trying to punish me. He would get really upset, cry even during these arguments but ultimately would always choose to stay with her claiming that he was too 'scared' to break it off with her as he worked with her and it would cause crazy drama (whatever).

I dont know why I think this but for some reason I feel they are engaged. I dont want to ask, I want him to tell me but I just feel somethings happened. Hes been really clingy, writing me a lot, bringing up a lot of old stuff and when I ask him why he's doing this he has nothing to say. Hes been telling me that he lusts for me and it is overwhelming and he doesnt know what to do about it and he's been going through our pictures and just, I dont know, on and on...I've asked him at least twice now if there is anything he feels he needs to tell me, but communication just goes dead. I've told him that the no answer thing gets old sometime after like seventh grade but still no answer. My life has changed drastically since weve broken up, new job, new car, new place, almost done with school, when we initially broke up my life was a mess. he keeps saying that he was a horrible influence in my life and that I'm better off without him, that I've grown and he can never be man enough for me. But I feel this is a cop out. Anyway, very curious what you all think. I have no idea.

*dont know if this helps but we were together for three and a half years, wedding plans, the whole deal, and he was my "first" everything pretty much. He's ten years older than I.

Edited by tuscansun

Will you be going with them on their wedding night should it go that far?:rolleyes:

Why, if he has moved on this far, and is clearly not with you any more, and you are not with him, is all this still going on?

You're both of you ripping each others' lives apart.

Honestly....

This should have been done and dusted ages ago.

If you both still have feelings for one another, he should break up with her, and get back with you.

If neither of you has any intention of this happening - or he's just too much of a coward to do it - then you both really need to leave each other alone.