Tania123456789

i love my bf of 3 years. but i cant help but cheat. i love the attention. i was never very pretty untill the last two years of high school and now all the boys want me. i hate that i hurt my bf but i cant help myself. we have had breaks so i can get it out of my system but it didnt work. i was to sad with out him to go lookin for the attention i wanted. i just want him to give me the attention of 4 men. he cant do that. he trys so hard to please me, does everything i ask but i cant stop! his family hates me now but he stands by me. weve been back together now for 3 months or so and so far so good. but my ex has been texting me and iv told him its not gunna happen between us again. but im worried mayb i will give in. does any one have any advice? im not a s**t, not a party type. im a hard worker as a nurse and only want to see others happy. this is so unlike me and i dont understand were it came from? thanks:(

Untouchable_Fire
i love my bf of 3 years. but i cant help but cheat. i love the attention. i was never very pretty untill the last two years of high school and now all the boys want me. i hate that i hurt my bf but i cant help myself. we have had breaks so i can get it out of my system but it didnt work. i was to sad with out him to go lookin for the attention i wanted. i just want him to give me the attention of 4 men. he cant do that. he trys so hard to please me, does everything i ask but i cant stop! his family hates me now but he stands by me. weve been back together now for 3 months or so and so far so good. but my ex has been texting me and iv told him its not gunna happen between us again. but im worried mayb i will give in. does any one have any advice? im not a s**t, not a party type. im a hard worker as a nurse and only want to see others happy. this is so unlike me and i dont understand were it came from? thanks:(

Yup.... you need professional assistance. This goes way beyond just needing to feel pretty.

If you really care... you will do whatever is needed to begin therapy.

truelovedoesnthurt

i think you need help too...you really seem to care for your boyf so you need to do this for both of you

AND your boyf is TOO nice...you know you can do it so you do...simple as

maybe if you really thought you'd lost him it would be different

Out side beauty does matter if you do not work on inside beauty.Being pretty all of the sudden should not make you cheat.Why not just enjoy the compliments.As you get older you will lose it and then what do you have to rely on.I think if you go get help you can learn why you are doing this so you can be fully happy with both your inner and outer beauty.Good Luck