My bf was there and he was with another girl and he was all dressed up.

Today I went out for some of the day to do my shopping at the shopping mall.And guess who I saw? My bf was there and he was with another girl and he was all dressed up.He introduced me to her and said it was his friend.I dont know,him being dressed up seemed kind of fishy.Should I be concerned about this?

He even called the other day wanting to know what time I would be at the mall just so he could run in to me on purpose for me to see him with the other girl.Something seems fishy.I dont know what to think.

Any advice on what you think about it will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Patty

HokeyReligions

Didn't you mention once that you were engaged? It may be totally innocent and she is just a friend. You do need to ask him.

You've discussed how difficult it is for the two of you to see each other because he doesn't have transportation and neither do you. I'd be pissed that he was able to find a way to meet this other chick friend at the mall but he couldn't meet you there. Poop on him.

he either: a) wants to make you jealous b) is hinting to you that he wants some threesome action c) is trying to create in real life a really bizzarre scene right out of one of those surreal Independent Film Channel movies. ;)

• Author

Thanks for the advice everyone.Maybe I should just ignore his behavior.One thing is if I know hes trying to get me jealous,I think its best I not show him,im jealous.

Patty

the only problem with that is that your emotional sewer system is going to back up and one day it will explode and ruin everything. You have to be strong and deal with things as they happen.

longlegzs80

It kinda seems like your jumping to conclusions too quick. Ask him about his lady friend. Ask him why he was dressed up that day?

First get some answers and hear him out. This could be just hanging out with a friend. Maybe it is someone who he works with and wants to look professional as if he was being seen at work.

I would definitly ask him. Don't jump down his throat though. Just ask him about his lady friend and what he did.