The other day we were chatting away and the next thing we were kissing

hi i need honest people to answer this please.

well i've got a bit of a problem well actually a big problem, i have a male friend we started out just close mates but its more now the other day we were chatting away and the next thing we were kissing, we haven't gone any further and agree not to, we really like each other and have admitted this to each other but the problem is we both have partners which we truly love and don't want to hurt them.

please this sounds weird but i need your advice, what should i do,

when we kissed it felt so right to both of us, Is it possible to love 2 people at the same time, i know i've stuffed up but it wasn't purposely.

Ask yourself how you would feel if your partner was doing to you what you are doing to your partner? Does your partner deserve you to be cheating on him? You define yourself about who you are by your actions. If you cannot be trusting, loyal and honorable to your partner then break up with him and allow him to findsome someone else who will not disrespect him while being in a relationship with him. I suggest you be totally honest with your partner about what happened and have the both of you come to a decision whether you wish to stay with each other or not. What you are doing to your partner is unfair and very disrespectful. Imagine your partner kissing another woman and telling you how wonderful and right it is to be kissing her. How would you feel?

If you cannot stop kissing this other guy then tell your partner about it and suggest an open relationship to be able to date other people. At least let him have the opportunity to make a choice in the matter and not have a girlfriend cheating behind his back. I wish you luck.

It is absolutely possible to be in love, in like, smitten, or whatever with many people at the same time. It's a decision you make. It is totally IMPOSSIBLE to be committed to more than one person at the same time. You are obviously not respecting a committment if you do have one so get out of it. I highly recommend that until you meet someone you want an exclusive relationship with, and maybe this new person is the one, that you break up with your current partner and not enter into a committed relationship until you are ready to respect the sanctity of such.

You will not be able to pull off two or more relationships simultaneously for long without getting into big problems...all kinds of them.