Girlfriend's Ex is Harassing Her

Hello

I've been dating this girl for about a month now and everything is going really well except for one thing. My girlfriend's ex is trying to get her to get back together with her. She tells me that she will never be with him again, and I believe her when she tells me.

The problem is that were together for about a year and he ended up dumping her for another women it seems. Now that she is with me, he wants her back because things didn't work out for him.

I talked to my g/f today and she told me she was talking to him till 100 am (and it was a work night) because he was trying to get back with her. He even had her in tears she said.

This stuff bothers me. I never had to deal with a jealous ex before. Most women I dated didn't have this problem. I just feel something bad is going to happen. I love her and I don't want to lose her. Anybody with a similar experience?

Modey3

lizards_gurl03

Hey there,

I had a similar experience and know how you feel about her talking to him on a work night or any night for that matter. I had to deal with one of those myself and all I can say is keep the line of communcation open and just talk to her and trust her and things should work out fine. I mean it ain't like she is calling him right?? Just try to relax and remember to talk to eachother and things should go fine..good luck!!