I caught him cheating

HurtinBama

After 6 1/2 years I caught my boyfriend cheating online with a woman in another country. At first he lied and acted like it was his relative, but I had done my research. He was sorry until he found out that I had posted 2 seperate profiles on the same site ans he hit on both of them. Then he was mean and told me he hadn't had feelings for me and awhile. But was had been at my house until he went to visit family and telling me he loved me even up to the day I caught him. I told this woman and she was supposedly shocked and wants to be my friend right but she is still talking to him like a fool, she will soon see or maybe he will fool her like he did me. this has only been going on for a month now. What hurts the most is that I loved him and his child never saw it coming and my children love his child. And if he felt that way why not just say so? And now not even speaking to me not explaination other than to blame me who did nothing to deserve this... :mad::confused:

Woman In Blue

Wow, he's quite a prince, isn't he?

Yet another loser who's always looking for the "BBD" (Bigger, Better Deal). I guess he didn't like it that you fooled him not once, but TWICE - with 2 different profiles and he hit on BOTH of them. What an idiot.

He's not speaking to you because he's ticked that you caught him making an utter and complete HORSE'S ASS out of himself - which I thought was hysterical, personally. I love it when these imbeciles end up with egg on their faces.

Too bad he's mad that he got caught at his own sleazy game. Maybe he'll "befriend" yet another online female "friend" and tell her all about that nasty witch HurtinBama who set out to humiliate his "oh-so-innocent" ass.

Jerks like this just don't get it. At least you got a glimpse of who he REALLY is before you married the guy or Heaven forfend, had a kid with him.

Mimolicious

What a class act! :rolleyes:

Of course, now he's not speaking to you because you outsmarted his a$$. LOSER!

Do you really want an explanation from him? Seems very transparent. This guy may just be good for clowning him as an "online BF". Don't worry Hurtinbama, someone else will fool him! :p

• Author
HurtinBama

Not only did I catch him, I called this woman and told her as well. She emailed me and chatted and wants to be my so called friend and wants nothing to go with him. But please I'm not stupid twiced and I know she is still communicating with him. Even better I already know that he will use her for a place to stay and alittle more because he wants to see the world cup, kinda ironic thats where she lives...LMAO....