weird texts, what do you guys think?

hi again! I'm wondering about some texts I saw in my BF phone, he's working in the tourism industry and see a lot of pretty girls every day.

He and some fiends are texting eachother about them when they've seen someone hot..I's nothing very specicfic. I have a few examples

Boyfriend- Oh man do you wish you were at work today!

Friend-Haha, seems like I can be missing out on some things today

Boyfriend-oh my god, I can't cope anymore!:)

Friend-Tell me about it, I love my job

etc etc nothing specific or long texts..

Is this normal and just guys talking or something else?please give me honest answers!And especially if you're a guy yourself..

Thanks

Maybe you should stop snooping and just ask him. Anyway, nothing you described sounds incriminating.

BubbleFreak
I know snooping is wrong, but when I ask him about stuff like this he gets angry and aggitated...

so any more inputs?

I don't understand why he would get angry and aggitated by you simply asking him, if he has nothing to hide then it shouldn't be a big deal.

Those texts could mean anything. I'm just wondering if he has done other stuff to make you suspect he is being unfaithful. I mean, based on those texts, it's a pretty big assumption to make imo.

• Author

I really don't think he would act on it, but I know he has cheated in former relationships, he also told me once he can never promise to be faithful "cause you never know whats gonna happen"..

I don't know, to me it's a bit disrespectful to be texting like that, I don't, so that's why I wanna know if "all" guys do this???

He is a big peoples person, and he's a ladies man, which sometimes can be hard when being the girlfriend...He hs never cheated on me but just little things makes me wonder, for example he thinks it's fine to go out after work for 2 hours with his workmates without phoning or texting me, cause "guys don't like to feel trapped"??

Woman In Blue

Madde - come on. This guy TOLD you that he can't promise to be faithful and he's acting like a complete jackass, drooling over every female he sees. How old is this moron - 17?

He's cheated in the past, TELLS you that he can't promise to be faithful to you, and yet you claim that he's "never cheated on you?" Seriously?

When someone tells you who they are, BELIEVE them. He's handed you the truth about what a pig he is. Why aren't you listening?

• Author

ok, after reading your anwers I got really pissed off yesterday and asked him if he still feels that way(that he can't promise not to cheat) he did say that about a year ago, and he said he couldn't remember he said that and he didnt"mean it like that"..He said he meant that ha can't say what happends 20 years down the track and that our relationship and trust should be the evidence off neither of us cheating...

I said I thought what he was saying was BS, and he was sorry and he said he promise not to cheat..he wants to marry me, spend his life with me etc...

So back to the text issue...is that normal that guys do that, just kidding around? or is it something I should worry about?

Thanks!