I feel like an arsehole

Im in a long term relationship with someone I really love.

I am currently travelling the world and have not seen her for some weeks now.

Two nights ago I went to a club, and met a girl. She was utterly perfect in every way, my ideal woman. We talked for hours and got on really well, and ended up kissing. I know Ill never see her again, but she left a real dent in me. i know it was just a kiss, but at the time, I would have been very willing to sleep with her, had the chance been there.

Now im feeling like Ive totally betrayed my girlfriend, and I dont know if I should tell her or not.

- If I do, I put our relationship at risk, maybe i feel better. But i really hurt her.

- If I dont, we could end up living our lives together, but with me having the knowledge of what ive done, all bottled up.

So come on people, do I tell, or not???

Mr CC

PurpleAngel

WELL I wouldn’t call you an a**h*** exactly BUT I would say that you did do something wrong! But I think you know this!

SO, what to do now? You say that she was your “IDEAL WOMAN” and “Left a real dent in your life”… mmm, so where does this leave your current girlfriend? Are you with her cos she is there or cos you really do love her and you think that she is the Goddess of your world? Are you feeling bad cos of what you did or cos you thought of this girl as someone better than your current gf? Remember, everything seems better in the beginning. Like going on a holiday, you go to a place and say, “WOW, I could live here” but you are just living as a tourist at the time, everything I beautiful, living there full time would be very different… same problems would follow etc… SO , the grass isn’t always greener!

As to whether you should tell her or not.. Well I would normally say, be honest, yes, tell her… but I hate to know that you are going to hurt her so… so I can’t suggest to you what to do there. You have to look in your heart and think about why you did what you did, what it meant to you, and where it takes you as an individual and you will then know whether to tell her or not.

Mr_cc, If you really do love her the way you say you do, then remember, RESPECT is the number one key. Even if you didn’t love her, I believe that if you have made a commitment to someone you need to honour that and if you can’t, well you know what comes next.

Let it be a lesson and don’t do it again!

Probably not all you wanted to hear BUT I hope its helped.

Good Luck

~PurpleAngel~

:bunny: