I don't know what to do!!!

XxPunKPrinsEzZxX

I went out with this guy awhile ago and we dated for a few months then broke up and then after a few months we started to become friends and then ater a few weeks of being friends we became"friends with benefits" because he told me that he never stoped feeling the way he did and that he still cared alot about me so it was fine with me until I found out that he had a girlfriend and then he told me they were going out (but it took me awhile to get it outa him) but then later on he told me they broke up and we went back to how we were before but then the other day I found out that they did not break up and I feel really used but I don't want to lose him cause I really care about him but I hate the way he lies and treats me

Please Reply and help me :o

[color=darkblue][/color]

You don't know what to do?

Since the first day you agreed to be a "friend with benefits" you lost any power you might've had. You say you dated for a few months and then broke up? After that point, you started to accept crumbs, and by accepting crumbs, you conveyed to him that it was okay to treat you like this.

He has lied to you, treated you like crap, and cheated on his girlfriend.

So, what should you do?

Ditch this loser and find someone new. Do not put up with this anymore. I don't care what he says to you--if he truly wanted a relationship with you, don't you think he would be dating you properly instead of dating his girlfriend? You have nothing to gain by staying involved with him.

• Author
XxPunKPrinsEzZxX

Yea but its hard cause he means alot to me I have tryed over and over again to get over him and just not talk to him but when I stop talking to him he always finds away to talk to me and I can't just not talk back cause I really like him and Im afriad if I don't talk back he will stop talking to me and I don't know what to do if he did....I've had other boyfriends after him but they are just not like him theres things about him that I can't seem to find in anyone else and when its all said and done with....hes still the one I want back :(

Trust me, you will not wither away and die if you never speak to him again. If you want to stick around and continue to be treated this way and continue to be hurt, then go for it. But honestly, why do you want to do that? He cannot find a way to talk to you unless you let him. You can block his phone number, block his e-mail, not answer your phone, hang out at different places, etc. That is an excuse.

I know you really like him. But he is not the last guy you will ever like again. I guarantee there are other guys out there who have the exact same qualities he has. But, you'll never meet them while you are still hung up on this one.

And really, if you do stick around, what do you get? You get to be the "mistress" while he is off having a relationshp with his girlfriend. What do you get out of that? Time with him? Would you really settle for those crumbs? If you think he is going to leave his girlfriend, you are probably wrong. Sex is not love, and having sex with him is not going to make him fall in love with you. He's got a girlfriend who he clearly seems to be having trouble ending things with (if he even wants to, which I doubt.) I mean, this isn't a guy who is down on bended knee whispering sweet nothings in your ear, telling you you are his dreamgirl, sending you roses, and courting you properly, is he? I just can't imagine why you want to continue this. All you are going to do is keep prolonging your hurt. Why?

hes still the one I want back

Explain to me why you want a guy back who has treated you like crap, lied to you, and cheated on his girlfriend. And "because I love him" is not an option.

XxPunKPrinsEzZxX -

Dump his sorry ass and find yourself a man that will care and respect you.

No flame, but it's chicks like you that make is SO much harder for good guys....

The lesson you teach is this: Be a jackass, lie to me, treat me like crap and I'll be yours!

It sucks to see it from this perspective.

You deserve better.