Moral Dillema! I need a guide.

Tully Blanchard

Okay it's like this. I used to have a bonk buddie, and he and I were good maytes right? So all's fine and good ,no problems, every few months we'd get together, get it on and just enjoy ourselve. not dating just pals.

well I started up with a gal and thre months into it had a major sesion with my Buddie and rubbered her off. NOW it's ben like8 months and I'm still with the same GF> if I tell her it'll break her heart, and she already knows I had my friend as a bonk buddy. she has serrious depresion and atachment issues. Do Ikeep it inside asa my dar ksecre or put it out and break her heart? HELP!

Doesn't this answer your question? They are your words.

"Do I keep it inside as a my dark secret or put it out and break her heart?"

What part of that question don't you understand?

Tully Blanchard

Male. I agree that bringing it up only serves to relive my guilt. ut by the same token I want to let her know who she's dealing with.

I have to say, its a pretty big admission, and I disagree with a previous poster. Tell her, being bi-sexual is not a fair secret to keep, especially if its gonna keep re-occuring.

Yes it will relieve the guilt a bit, but dont start feeling guilty about that!

Oops sorry!!!, but look at your first line

"Okay it's like this. I used to have a bonk buddie, and he and I were good maytes right?"

In which case, I would leave it if you are sure it wont be repeated.

Sorry about that!!

Tully Blanchard

okay hah Typo! but serriously, if I justsit on it , what can i do to make things right. Do I tell my friend tht Ican;t see her anymore? I feel kind of trapped because I don;t want to loose a good friend, or a good woman, so I've realy put myself in a buggered place right? I mean make your bed and sleep in it and all but .. ah it's complex.

I want to go back and NOT do the things i did to get here. lacking a time machine, what can I do now, 8 months latter?

Ok, I am probably still abit confused but, If you and your buddy"ess" really have that kind of cool relationship, then why would she not understand that you want to keep the friendship but not go to the next level because of your new love interest?

Seems to me you can either :

Dump the new girl and keep what you had - Why do that?, and are you gonna keep doing that?

Dump the buddy - Do you have to loose the friendship?, is your new GF putting you under pressure for that?

Cool off with your freind in the 'pants down' section, but keep in touch.

maybe I missed the whole plot, i dunno what "rubbered her off" is anyway!!! :)

Tully Blanchard

Okay well why loose the riendship. I'm getting very serrious with the girl friend and if they compare notes i'll look horrible. So thats why it's probably easier to create distance than leave it as is.

secondly, "rubbed her off" uh, you know how a guy jacks off, well I helped her "jill" off. you know whacked her off or whatever

Tully Blanchard

So just to make sure i have it, 3 for keeping it under m yhat?

and Circle thanks for the repeated updates in here. I realy needed someone to talk to about this, even if you did think I was gay. You've been good for helping me thanks.

Perhaps you and your g/f were not exclusive at the time the "rubbing off" happened. You were only 3 months into the relationship, so it might be understandable. (should she ever find out.)

Forget about it. Hope it works out. Making love is better than bonking anyday...