My boyfriend ex is pregnant

I broke up with my boyfriend about 8 months ago and he met someone else. He came back a month ago and wanted to make things right with me and our son, 2 weeks ago he found out his suicide ex is pregnant and she just want to hurt herself and the baby know he want`s me to stay quite about our relationship just untill the child is born. What should I do just wait or will he go back to he:lmao:.I love him so much and i want it to work this time, i am just so scared.She has 3 kids already from 3 different fathers and i just feels so sick when i think about it.WHAT SHOULD I DO...PLEASE HELP

If he is in a relationship with you then he should be willing to make it public. He shouldn't be disrespecting you by hiding your relationship from this other woman. My ex-bf once did that to me; he said he didn't want his ex-gf to know we were dating because she'd go crazy, and it turned out that he was still seeing her and he told her he had broken up with me. It's possible your bf is doing the same - perhaps he's still having a relationship with this woman.

My advice is to give him an ultimatum: either he goes public with your relationship, or the relationship is over. To be honest, this other woman sounds like scum who you're better off not being associated with anyway - she's a suicidal psycho with three kids by three different men, how much more trashy can you get! I bet he dumped you the first time around, didn't he? And then he got another woman knocked up, and came crawling back to you. By the sound of things, you and your son are better off without this loser. Leave him to his slutty piece of trash baby-mamma, and find yourself a decent man instead.

• Author

I was just thinking that, i am going to leave him because this whole thing is making me sick why am i attracted to loser guy or why are they attracted to me. But my heart wil survive right