Paranoid Thinking

I have been dating my boyfriend off and on for 2 1/2 years. I have always been a paranoid and suspicious person, worrying that he'd cheat on me or that he'd lie to me (he used to lie all the time in the beginning of our relationship although now he's promised to tell the truth). We broke up for about 6 months last November, and since than he has been with two other girls, both of which he speaks to regularly and flirts with constantly. He had sex with both of these girls and I can't stop thinking about it! He has said he's always loved me and he was just confused, but to think that when we were apart and he loved me he still found time to have sex with two people that aren't me kills me! And now I can't stop thinking about how he might have sex with all these other girls he spent tons of time with while we were apart, and I'm just having trouble trusting him. I'm so paranoid every time he goes to a party or hangs out with "friends" that always seem to be girls. I'm not sure what to do but I am driving myself insane as well as him. I love him and we plan on being together for a very long time, but I need to find a way to get passed this. He says that now he knows he loves me more than anything and he wants to be with me, which is why he's trying so hard to always tell me the truth and how I came to know this (I stupidly asked if he had sex while we were broken up). What do I do?

I am not going to try and say whether I think you should trust the guy or not, since I don't know much of the situation. However, as the foundation of a healthy relationship is trust... if you cannot trust him, remaining together is just wasting your time. His as well, honestly.