Drunk girlfriend kissed a drunk person known to me

confusedguy12

Just to give you a back up. My girlfriend told me that she loves me and I never told her that back to her since I always just liked her and not loved her. I was honest enough to tell this to her. Consequently, she ended up doing sweet things for me like making a soft toy for me, making some hand made gifts and coming often to my house then I went to her. The during my internship, I went to a new country and I didn't call her for 8 days as I was traveling in villages. She was mad at me. But then onwards I called her twice everyday. I realized that may be I love her and I told her that. She was happy and she said that she is planning a trip to come to that country and she applied for Visa. Meanwhile she was getting friendly with this person, like going to watch movies alone going out for parties with our group etc. She says that she liked the fact that he was courteous and he made her feel good about herself.

One night she had a fight with me (After applying for Visa) and I told her who asked you to come n visit me in this country. She ws mad at me and we just didnt speak after that. One day later she calls me up and tells me that she did what I feared. She kissed and hugged my friend (both were in drunken state) and they were together in her house for 7 hours.

On that day she called him up and asked in the day if would like to come for biking. He came for biking and they went biking. Later in the evening they along with others went to the bars to drink and later to dance. He offered to drop her off at her home. She agreed. They went and sat outside the house and watched at stars for sometime. I don;t know whose idea was that. But later she felt cold and she wanted to go inside her house. She says that she warned him to not come in the house, but he still came. Later, in the house they chatted for some time probably an hour or 2, cracked jokes. Then he massaged her hands and forehead. and then passionately open-mouth kissed each other twice. Once while sitting and once while lying on couch. She says that he extended his hands to keep them below her neck and then close mouth kissed her approx 10 times and kissed rest of the face for half an hour. She says that she was always on the defensive mode, she doesnt remember much how did it happen. Later he tried to touch her skin and she told that person to behave and they continued to lie down on the couch with him till morning.

In the morning she realized probably that she should go out to jog and that he would have been gone by then. But by the time she returned, he was still there. She went back to the couch with him and laid there for some time. Nothing happened after that.... After some time she went to the bed room and told him to leave and not to disturb her then.

After half an hour she came to check and he was still there. He said that that his alarm was about to ring in 3 minutes and he would leave. He left then. She called me after half an hour of his leaving and told me that she kissed him and they were in the house for 7 hours, of which they spent 2 hours speaking, half an hour kissing and 3 and a half hours lying in the couch and rest 1 hour in her bed (alone).

I don't know whether I can believe her. I have lost my trust in her. Worst thing is that only 2 people can tell me what exactly happened. I told her that I forgave her, but I am not sure why those images and thoughts kee coming to my mind of her and that guy on that couch. My whole body shivers. She asked me whether she should buy tickets to come here and I told her buy the tickets. She is coming here inspite of some financial problems. She is spending $800 to see me.

I asked her what stopped you from having the complete thing. She said that the person should like or love someone to do that. I asked her what should the feelings be for kissing as passionately as she did. She said that she was attracted to him. (I don't know whether she was serious in telling that I liked him for 1 week since later she said that she told me that in frustration since I asked her the above question).

I don't know, Im puzzled.. she always wanted me to say that I love her.. she used to cry for that, but I didnt share those feelings then n I used to say no to her, but finally when I said this. Just one week later she did this... I don't even know if I would be able to trust her as much again and stop poilicing in future..

Should I give her a second chance? Does she deserve it?

I would seriously doubt her story. The guy spent the night with her and all they did was kiss all night? Most cheaters lie and lie and eventually they trickle truth you. You don't seriously believe this is all that happened do you?

She did this more than once is what I am getting in your story, right? On two occasions?

She still cheated...more than once. From the way you describe it sounds like she came right out and told you but then went ahead and did it again....

Even though she told you, doesn't make it right...and it sounds like she doesn't even feel bad for doing it.

• Author
confusedguy12
I would seriously doubt her story. The guy spent the night with her and all they did was kiss all night? Most cheaters lie and lie and eventually they trickle truth you. You don't seriously believe this is all that happened do you?

Idk.. I told her to write a derogating sms to him.. after this incident.. n she did that.. n now she evn hates his sight.. I'm not sure if that helps answering u

• Author
confusedguy12
She did this more than once is what I am getting in your story, right? On two occasions?

She still cheated...more than once. From the way you describe it sounds like she came right out and told you but then went ahead and did it again....

Even though she told you, doesn't make it right...and it sounds like she doesn't even feel bad for doing it.

I am sorry if thats what impression u got from my story.. but they kissed twice in the night.. and she called me up as soon as he left

OP, this is dead.

What did you learn about yourself and how you interact with someone you say you love? You can use that information the next time.

You're young and will have other romances. This one, on multiple levels, appears toxic. Perhaps, due to English not being your primary language (I presume), it's coming across differently than you would like. If so, perhaps that is an unresolved issue with your partner as well.

Her story sounds like bs, I doubt all they did is kiss. Anyways, she cheated with her "friend". I would tell her not to visit. She has to see that there actions won't go unnoticed. Press her for more info because I am sure that there is more to the story.

Dexter Morgan

One night she had a fight with me (After applying for Visa) and I told her who asked you to come n visit me in this country. She ws mad at me and we just didnt speak after that. One day later she calls me up and tells me that she did what I feared. She kissed and hugged my friend (both were in drunken state) and they were together in her house for 7 hours.

7 hours and all they did was kiss.....ya right.

She asked me whether she should buy tickets to come here and I told her buy the tickets. She is coming here inspite of some financial problems. She is spending $800 to see me.

tell her to save her money.

I asked her what stopped you from having the complete thing. She said that the person should like or love someone to do that.

oh my, that was a good one......she's good :sick:

I asked her what should the feelings be for kissing as passionately as she did. She said that she was attracted to him.

then she doesn't need to be with you. If she is attracted to him and acted on it....let him have the huss.

Should I give her a second chance?

no

Does she deserve it?

F##K NO

Untouchable_Fire
Idk.. I told her to write a derogating sms to him.. after this incident.. n she did that.. n now she evn hates his sight.. I'm not sure if that helps answering u

I doubt she really did any of that! I also doubt that she stopped at just kissing him. I'm old enough and wise enough to know how these things go.

I am sorry if thats what impression u got from my story.. but they kissed twice in the night.. and she called me up as soon as he left

How long had you 2 been dating?

When you love somebody... saying it is meaningless if you don't show it. She says it... but it's just a lie.

What do you plan to do about this situation?

• 2 weeks later...

HA! she gave you that much detail? sorry hun, but she's lying. give too little info, theyre lying, give too much, theyre lying. trust me, ive gone into detail, way too much detail, about "almost" doing the deed, knowing the whole time i did it. shes just trying to involve all of the things that may have happened before she did it. and than she says she went back to the couch and laid with him or something? no, thats her way of saying they did it again. but hey, if you want to believe her, great, hope you guys move on, get married, have a happy family. but, if you dont want to believe her, its time to cut of the connections. if i did what shes telling you she did, id expect the guy to break up with me.