Girlfriend out to movie w/Friend that likes her

Is there something wrong with this or am I just being paranoid.

I haven't met this guy yet. I had the opportunity to at a band concert once but we decided not to go.

They don't hang out all the time and he was a friend of hers 1.5 years ago. I say was because he tried to mess around with her when she was drunk at a party(I wasn't going out with her at the time). She said "no". But continued to stay in the room. He didn't listen and was grabbing with her clothes on, while on the bed. She didn't do anything back, but continued to say "no". Her then boyfriend came in and broke it up.

Long story short, in October he wanted to renew the friendship they had before the incident and they've been out a couple times since October. Once for supper, another for coffee, and tonight a movie.

Should I say anything?

What should I say?

heres what i think frozen...

you are kinda of young? correct me if im wrong...

now if it was me... i like you would not be happy at all about it. First of all...its obvious that he likes her. I don't know how "serious" you guys are but...i would let her know it bothers you...dont get mad... just tell her

if it happens again or often...i would think about the big D

I'm kinda in the same situation as you frozen. But my girl rarely hangs out with the guy friend alone, it's usually with a friend. It all comes down to whether or not you trust your girlfriend. You gotta wonder why your girlfriend would want to hang out with this guy after he did what he did at that party......