Hard to deal - Need some advice!!

I really need your advice!! My boyfriend and I have been living together for 6 yrs. We work for the same company but different departments. I just found out that he had been messing around for about 2 1/2 months with one of his employee's. He is the boss in his department. He said he loves me and has made a big mistake. They said they ended it. That broke my heart, killed me inside, and has left me with so many devastating feelings of emotion. He wants to try and work it out, I do love him and am giving him a second chance. I need help with dealing on an everyday basis at work. I see her almost everyday passing or in the lunch room. They have to work side by side together sometimes and handle work events together. I can't handle the fact that she is sitting near him, talking to him or anything regarding him for that matter. How can I heal and try to overcome this with her around and near him all the time? Please give me some advice, I really want to save my relationship!! Cateyz59

Hmmm you should break up with him...then wait for him to try to "win you back" or whatever, and since you work with him, threaten him with sexual harassment.

I'm not an evil b*tch or anything, but cheating is NOT tolerable. If you let him get away with this....what will he think he can talk his way out of NEXT time?!?! I've been there girl, I know...you think you are hurt now? Wait til he cheats on you and hurts you to the point that you can't feel anymore....I don't think I can possibly describe to you hor horrid it is to feel, and then try to recover.