is kissing cheating?

SpanksTheMonkey

why do I feel theres more to the Ops 1st post you kiss some one justme? lol @human..

• Author

no just wondering, i guess its cheating but is it like bad cheating?? lol at what point do you break up with someone?

• Author

it just came up because my former best friend cheated and i was wondering what people thought about kissing.

Anything you do to another person you would not like your partner to see or know about - is cheating.

There is physical cheating - and I would give the opinion that kissing is a physical action - and there is emotional cheating. When you become so involved with another person, with no physical action, but you know that at the drop of a hat it would or might be possible to take it further.

This is very dangerous....

You'reasian
it just came up because my former best friend cheated and i was wondering what people thought about kissing.

It could be interpreted as cheating, but it depends on what kind of relationship:

I've had gf kiss another girl and she liked it lol - it was kind of amusing and I didn't take it as cheating.

In a more serious relationship, it could be considered cheating.

samsungxoxo

If your partner doesn't consent to it but you do it anyways knowing you're gonna hurt them then yes it is cheating. Like another poster say anything you hide and have to lie about, not doing it in their face then it's cheating.

I believe Dr. Phil stated this...."If you do something that you would not do in front of your SO, then you are cheating".......I believe in this 100%

MichiganMan222
I believe Dr. Phil stated this...."If you do something that you would not do in front of your SO, then you are cheating".......I believe in this 100%

Great! Now I'm going to feel terribly guilty everytime I take a dump.

LOL @ the dump...

I've kissed plenty of people, including other men, many in front of my wife, as well as in front of those people's SO's. It's about intent. Yes, there have been a few instances where the intent wasn't "pure", but what can I say, I'm human. I can say with good authority some of the intent on the other side wasn't so pure either ;)

If you're talking about swapping spit and doing origami with tongues, no, I haven't done that, and, yes, I'd call that something other than polite affection.

Of course it is cheating..the only people that will disagree are the ones that get caught and try to downplay it.

If my man even got close enough to another girl to kiss her he would be out the door.

well you know, there are alot of different sorts of kissing...

Some are innocent, some are nice, some are sexy, and some are disgustingly hot!

You tell me what sort of kiss we are talking about here?

SoulSearch_CO

I don't think cheating can be qualified by levels. Cheating is cheating, period. My XH had cybersex and phone sex with other women. No person-to-person contact there, and I considered that an outright affair.

I can tell you for a fact that if I kissed another guy, my BF would drop me in a hot second. I'd do the same because I cannot deal with cheating on any level ever again. It's disrespectful.

SoulSearch_CO
Great! Now I'm going to feel terribly guilty everytime I take a dump.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: HAHAHAHAHA....OMFG...I seriously burst out laughing and coughing here at work.

You tell me what sort of kiss we are talking about here?

Well, there is the otherwise innocent kiss goodnight/goodbye (SO's present) where I'm wondering what that wet thing pressing against my lips is.... women are devious, I tell ya ;)

mr.dream merchant

What kind of kiss? If its mouth to mouth its the door with your triflin ass!

pinkiebrain

I've asked both men and women this question too many times to count.. and you might be surprised that both say kissing IS cheating and is perhaps worse than having sex with another person. Why and/or How? Well kissing tends to be much more intimate than sex. I mean you could have sex with a stranger on the street, hints the phrase 'one night stand'. But when you kiss someone, more often than not there's a connection there that's deeper than just physical pleasure. But you never know; sometimes kissing someone can be just as detached...

It always depends on understood rules of the relationship.

In most relationships, yes kissing would be considered cheating.

However, there exist relationships where they consider themselves "open" and even sex with others is allowed.

It is all governed by the type of relationship you have and the person you are with.

I would say most people innately know when they are cheating their partner and when they are not.

If it is a gray area, it is probably cheating.

SpanksTheMonkey

I've kissed plenty of people, including other men, .

carhill walks on the wild side ha go figure? So that cute lil avatar is just a cover lol.. :laugh:;):D