I am beginning to lose faith in all humans after all of the stuff i have seen on here

Brady_to_Moss

It seems like no one is ever happy with their SO. They cheat are jelousect. I have never been in a relationship but after reading some of this stuff. It might be better that i dont really care about it. Horrible attitude but just how i feel. All the **** i see at college with BF's and GF's. Its one big mess.

I have never been in a relationship

The highest form of ignorance is to spout off about something you know nothing about.

People don't come here to report how great things are going. Think about it. You ever seen a newspaper headline that read "Plane Lands Safely On Runway"?

• Author
Brady_to_Moss
People don't come here to report how great things are going. Think about it. You ever seen a newspaper headline that read "Plane Lands Safely On Runway"?

Oh i know. People love murder and crashes on news and such. Bad things. But it seems in this world with relationships there are more bad than good IMO.

OK, here's some good. My SO figured out she likes to be tied up, that it's freeing. That's a giving up of control, an admission of her basically sub personality, a step towards trust. Considering the violence of her rape and the oppression of her upbringing, that's a big step. We're really very happy together, with some things hanging out the edges.

I tend to bring up the weird stuff here, cuz the normal stuff I can talk to my SO about. The weird stuff and the parts she doesn't fit, she can't handle. Maybe sometime.

Maybe the most freeing thing for me is having a mainly IM based relationship (non-sexual) with a quite naughty confidant. I'm up here in a mountain cabin as a result of an IM exchange with my confidant while IMing with my SO on problems with my SO planning a trip to the coast. My confidant is a coach and advisor to me, as I am to her. Is my secret confidant a blessing or a problem? She's becoming a daddy's girl to me I suspect, or a variety of things. And I'm becoming a co-confidant and friend to me. Confession is good for the soul, so who to confess dark desires to?

Now. Is that bad or good? The confessions and troubles here are just life, and life with coaching and outside input is better. So I would suggest not being discouraged. People do get to gether an walk side by side. At the same time, they're always alone, usually with their secret inner and sometimes outer lives.

My SO is mostly a hermit. She likes to get together with friends and play with their dogs. I look at them together. They're women. I watch them walk together and watch my SO's eyes. And in spite of herself, I strongly suspect she'd find - once past the barriers of self - that woman's embrace and lips would fit her very well. Who would I be to stand in the way of that? So I gave her my blessing. Very gently and indirectly, but she got it. Who would I be to constrain her?

Much of the unhappiness I see comes from trying to own another. Which never really works for most people. I'll admit I have an s friend who seems to be casting me in a D role. But that's a different game - there's always the permission aspect! Now, do I owe my SO an explanation that I'm gradually being drawn into the dark side? I probably do, but she doesn't handle things well.

Just some thoughts. I don't like being owned. Most of the issues here come from ownership issues. As an aside, while I have outside friends and relationships of a secret nature, only one of those - an odd paid one - has physical sex, and I ended that one. The others are highly social, even if intimate.