Difficult Time Right Now, Seeking Advice

I am having a difficult time right now. Here is the scoop. I met this girl a year and a half ago. We went out for about six months and the whole time she kept telling me that she did not want to be exclusive with me. 4 months into our relationship the sex ended. She continued to say that she didn't know what she wanted because her last relationship ended badly. (Just to note, I am 5 years younger than she is).

Shortly after six months, I decided to move on to someone who wanted to be with me. I met a new girl and we had a lot of fun. We dated for four months. While we dated I ended up fooling around with girl #1 while dating girl # 2. I eventually ended with girl # 2 and went back with girl # 1. In the midst of this two girl situation I went on two trips with girl # 2. I never told girl # 1 about them because I did not feel it was any of her business, since we were never exclusive to begin with. She found out about one of those trips from my sister accidentally and she was very upset.

Since December 01' I have been solely with girl # 1 again. We have had many terrible fights over the last 10 months. Many of them stemming from my dating period with girl # 2. I do many things for her. Such as cooking dinner, cleaning her apartment, Buying things for her since she never has any money, because she spends it all. She is always very short with me and she never shows me respect. Last night we had another terrible fight. In fact, she slap me across the face and I slapped her back. At that point I left. She has hit me physically in the past several times with me not laying a hand on her.

This week we are going on a trip and I have to spend another week with her. Last night, we both said the relationship is done. However, this has happened in the past numerous times. It's almost become a joke.

What should I do? I feel like cutting the relationship off completely however she wants to be my friend. Is she psycho or is it just me!

Thanks!

Um, are you serious? Please tell me you are joking. Abuse of ANY kind should NEVER be tolerated...you should never be hit, and you should never be driven to hit. This relationship is WAY over, and the fact that you've put up with her bullsh*t is beyond my comprehension....

YOU ASK: "Is she psycho or is it just me!"

It sounds pretty 50/50 to me. If you had the sanity to get away from her, she would appear to be lots less psycho.

This is a pretty sick relationship. Why don't you take a vacation from women for a while and learn what healthy relationships are all about.

You don't happen to live near the trailer park where Jerry Springer raises his guests, do you? They seem to just love to hit each other.

and is reducing both of you to hit each other (her obviously more than you). run, do not walk. don't bother to be friends. soon you will become addicted to the sick rollercoaster ride that you are on and any relationship won't seem good or exciting to you without the drama.