I found ANOTHER something....

Ok, so I've heard about this Kayla girl, and I finally remembered her sn, and looked it up on AOL. Her profile reads that she loves her bf Steven, and that they do whatever they can and try to "behave" (she's one of those save until marriage type things). Well, it also says she's like 18 and going to school out of town. Well, this will be our 3rd night we've spent the night together, and last night, he told me he loved me before he fell asleep. And I've just kinda assumed we are kinda back together. But this profile thing has me REALLY frazzled. I think I'm just going to ask him straight up where we stand, and whats up with her profile. I just dont know what to do, and I don't want to do the wrong thing. SOMEONE HELP ME!

NotRocketScienc

Look I know that this is really hard on you. Hell, I've been there before myself. This guy is just jerking your chain... I'd say move on. cut all your ties with him your just asking for trouble and more heartbreak carrying on like this.

He's not being honest with you or with this other girl. He's done something to lead this other girl to believe that he "likes" her but she won't put out... Now he's leading you to believe that you guys have something because you will put out... he's getting the BEST of both worlds.

I'm sorry if this comes off harsh but you really need to set your fears of loosing this guy aside and move on. If he thought you 2 were a couple and together again I'm sure he would have said something. If you ask him point blank about where you 2 stand and about this girls profile he's prolly going to give you a wonderful excuse. He'll most likely think your a bit nuts for going through all the trouble you have to find out about this other girl.

I can tell you right now, your gut is talking to you or else you would not have looked at that postcard, or her profile. You need to LISTEN to your gut... you know the answers but you are refusing to face them for what they are... you're making up excuses in your head of some logical explanation of how this could not possibly be.

Move on with your life... this guy is NOT the guy for you. :(

Best wishes

• Author

They started "dating" when I was seeing someone else. I left him and moved in with another guy. He's told me from even when I was with the other guy that nothing was going on, and he laughed when I mentioned her name. He works weekends, and I know he's there bc I see him there. And I've decided that I'm going to give it 6 months and see where it goes....this is the very beginning stages, and I don't want to over re-act. We've only been talking again about a week or so.

I told him that I needed to have a heart to heart with him and he said ok. I'm going to ask him whats up, in a gentle way, and let him know that whatever his answer is its ok, because I respect and love him. I don't care what the answer is...I don't want him to be with me until he is ready to be with me.

And truthfully, when I think about it, I have nothing to worry about. I've spent the last year and a half with him, and she's like 18 and in another town!

I just replied to your other post, but when you looked at her profile, did it say when was the last time she updated it or signed on(some have those). YOu need to be upfront with him. You dont deserve the games..never know, she could be a pyscho %&$*&@..shes only 18 too besides and is having her little fantasies of things working out just the way in the movies..i think we were all there at one time..just be honest with him and tell him straight up..thats what i would do anyways..

• Author

He said that they are no longer together, and he has no intentions of being bc she lives so far away now. I talked to him as a friend saying, don't hurt her by leading her on. Then I asked him what was goin on with us...he said I dont know LOL Things are good between us, and tonight he wants to talk to me about something, he says its serious....so we'll see.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Well, my best friend talked to the girl, and she told her the same thing...that they'd been dating for a while, but that she was going to talk to him and tell him he had to make a choice....he couldn't have both of us. I don't really know what all happened with that. This is what I DO know...

He stays with me every night, we bought a Jeep together, and tell each other that we love each other. He seems really happy around me. I'm just working on not being the bitch I was that lead us to break up. I got upset at him the other day bc someone had told me some stuff about him meeting some chick and her mom downtown, and I also saw a teddy bear that was given to him in his car. Turns out that the girl was a girl he used to date in high school, and we had both seen her mom when we were out about a month ago. And as far as the Teddy Bear goes, it was gone the next day.

We are together but not TOGETHER...the way we act together is actually BETTER than it was in our best days, but he's afraid to make it official bc I spazz out and get jealous. I'm starting counseling this week, and he's agreed to go with me to help our relationship if that's what we need. But I know he loves me, and I'm realizing that the more low key I am, the less of a brick wall he'll be, and he's even getting to where he'll actually TELL me who is calling him on his cell phone...and calling girls that are friends in front of me...bc I'm not asking a million questions, he's like actually telling me before I even wanna ask. And that's really nice.

That girl's profile may still be the same, I don't know....I've stopped looking at it bc it will just drive me crazy, and its not like he can get on her account and change it. So I'm not worried about it...I know where he sleeps every night and I know where his heart is....and its with me..and the only person who can take that away is him...not a chick. I'm pretty happy! :bunny:

• 2 weeks later...