he's a liar!

cherrybomber300

So I met this guy here in Ny. He's from out of town but started getting serious anyway. Turns out he has a girlfriend back home. I spoke to her and she's really sweet. I feel bad and want to know what to do about him and about her.

YOU ASK: "I feel bad and want to know what to do about him and about her.

Why do you need to do anything at all? The guys a rotten liar. Is that the kind of guy you want anything to do with?

The girl is sweet and innocent. Is that the kind of girl you would want to hurt?

Get your act together. This is a no-brainer unless you're a glutton for punishment and want a long life of pain and chaos.

Stay away from this guy...but I think you ought to cue his nice lady in on exactly what kind of guy she's got. Sounds like she deserves better.

• Author
cherrybomber300

Yeah, that's how we met. She heard a message that I left him and wanted to speak to me. I obliged for some stupid reason and ended up telling her what he asked, which was to lie. Then he never called back to apologize to me or thank me and she called again to ask another question. I ended up speaking to her for almost an hour and told her the truth. We bonded because of our terrible predicament and I feel she deserves better. I do, to, but I still have a weak spot for this jerk. It seems so obvious, but I like spending time with him.

I hope you aren't planning on picking up where she's leaving off. What makes you think that you'll be treated any different. If he cared about you in the least, he'd give you the respect of not getting involved with you unless he was single. But he doesn't even care for the girl he is currently with that much either. I say, stay away from him. He's no good, and the reason why he's from out of town and dating you is so he COULD have another woman with a chance of his other one not finding out about it. He totally hurt her AND you, how can you even think of anything besides kicking this dude in the balls?

• 2 weeks later...

Well if I were u I would forget about him I mean he has a g/f and even tho u didnt know u still found out! I would talk to the girl and I would tell her that she needs to leave him to b/c if he is cheating on her. Another reason that I would leave him is b/c if he told u that he didnt have a g/f and he did and if u guys hook up he is likely to do the same thing to u!

Seeing that you didn't know he was in a r/s shouldn't give you the right to think that its still okay to see him. Meaning after all, you didn't know, a r/s began, so why back out.

Your walking into a bears cave blind folded. Each individual is different. If it were my case, which I have seen and ultimately ended. You spoke to her by phone for an hour. That would have been interesting to hear. After an hour I would have gained more respect for him than him. Your not any different from any other girl. At least in his eyes. He thinks women are stupid.

If you were to carry on such a r/s with him you would only be feeding his ego.