Is it really cheating?

Hi, I need some advice for my best friend, Natalie. About 3 weeks ago she met some guy in a bar. They hit it off and he's pretty much been calling her every day and they've been seeing each other regularly. This is unusual for Natalie - anyone in our group, actually - because she's usually been more comfortable with the casual scene. She's beautiful and young and has never seen a reason to limit herself to one guy. But he's the "boyfriend type": has only ever been in long-term relationships and takes things very seriously. They haven't even gotten past the make-out stage yet because he "wants it to be about more than that." She feels a bit frustrated, as I think they want different things out of the relationship. But he dotes on her, sends her gifts and takes her out and he is easy to get along with, so she's stayed with him.

Anyway, last weekend we all went out (me, Natalie, this guy, and a couple of others). While us girls were in the bathroom, I was waiting outside and saw some other girl come up to him and start flirting with him. He was responsive, then she bought him a shot and he accepted, downing it just before we got back. He then admitted to Natalie what he'd done, so apparently it was all alright. She was wary but put it out of her mind. Anyway, later that night after he had left, Natalie met anothey guy who she likes. He was good looking and funny, and has since called her and asked her to lunch. She was telling me how bad she felt even giving him her number, but I think actions speak louder than words. Anyway, now she doesn't know whether to go to lunch with this guy.

Normally, she wouldn't think twice in this situation, but the fact that her 'boyfriend' or whatever is so nice to her makes her feel guilty. I have advised her to go for it; after all, she might end up not even liking him and it could confirm her feelings for the other guy. Plus, I dont think their relationship is at the stage yet where either of them can really 'cheat'. She is torn between feelings of loyalty and wanting to have some fun. Any advice??

questionaire

what i can say is

1- you should not involve in their relationship. I mean do not give them any advise. It's their business , not yours.

If they can't solve the problem by themselves, how can you expect them to solve future problem ?

i'm sure that you have your own life too

2- To your friend, if your friend and her boyfriend are just FRIENDS, it's ok for them to do what they did

if they are in relationship, it's the best time for them to think twice about what they are doing

because if they keep doing that, trust me, one of them will get hurt

if i were you, i'll stay out of it. Your interfere will make thing more complicated

REMEMBER. the relationship is 2 ways and can't be exist when there is no mutual understanding and respect, loving and caring among people