My girlfriend says that i flirt and check out other girls. i do not notice myuself doing this. i need a way to catch myself so it doesn't wreck my relationship and make it so i loose the girl i have loved for 4 years. if any of you know a way for me to get threw this issue please respond. you may also email me at <e-mail address removed>. thank you.

Your girlfriend is a saint and must love you dearly because most girlfriends would slap your face and never see you again if you flirted with other women in front of them, especially on a repeated basis.

If you have no cognitive control over this behavior, see a psychologist who can work with you, perhaps using hypnosis, and teach you skills to get this behavior stopped.

My own personal theory is you enjoy looking at pretty ladies. All straight men do. Most of them are smart enough not to do it the way you do. You do have control and you shouldn't do this with your gal around and you should never, ever flirt with other women as long as you have a girlfriend you are committed to.

If you aren't happy with your present love interest, terminate the relationship so you can make your lady-watching and flirtations productive for yourself. But if you plan to keep her, cease...and I don't buy the crap that you don't have any control over this.

Most of us women understand that it's in a male's nature to look at other women. And most of us don't take offense so long as it is done discretely. We may elbow our guy and joke with him, even point a lady out if he hasn't taken notice. But you must take care not to cross that invisible line. If your lady is secure with herself, a subtle glance every now and than may be perfectly acceptable. But be careful not to OGLE. And never; ever; flirt with another woman if you have a significant other---particularly in her presence.

From a woman who knows, I once dated a man who literally ran into things and tripped down stairs because he turned his head to look at women so much that he never watched where he was going. While sitting in a restaurant having a conversation, he would stop in mid-sentence to watch a girl go by then forget where he left off. When I finally protested from shear embarrassment, he claimed that he had been a bachelor for so long that it had become a habit. It was a habit I was unable to tolerate and I stopped seeing him shortly after. And with a "habit" like that, I suspect he will be a bachelor for a l-o-n-g time. ;)

It's not insecurity on your lady's part, but rather a show of disrespect on yours. Try to imagine if the situation were turned around. Treat your partner the way you yourself want to be treated. The best way to teach someone is by a show of example. So make sure you are setting a good one!

My girlfriend says that i flirt and check out other girls. i do not notice myuself doing this. i need a way to catch myself so it doesn't wreck my relationship and make it so i loose the girl i have loved for 4 years. if any of you know a way for me to get threw this issue please respond. you may also email me at <e-mail address removed>. thank you.

Sorry about all the italics! Just learning my HTML stuff and I screwed up.

Guess I still got a lot to learn!

Most of us women understand that it's in a male's nature to look at other women. And most of us don't take offense so long as it is done discretely. We may elbow our guy and joke with him, even point a lady out if he hasn't taken notice. But you must take care not to cross that invisible line. If your lady is secure with herself, a subtle glance every now and than may be perfectly acceptable. But be careful not to OGLE. And never; ever; flirt with another woman if you have a significant other---particularly in her presence.

From a woman who knows, I once dated a man who literally ran into things and tripped down stairs because he turned his head to look at women so much that he never watched where he was going. While sitting in a restaurant having a conversation, he would stop in mid-sentence to watch a girl go by then forget where he left off. When I finally protested from shear embarrassment, he claimed that he had been a bachelor for so long that it had become a habit. It was a habit I was unable to tolerate and I stopped seeing him shortly after. And with a "habit" like that, I suspect he will be a bachelor for a l-o-n-g time. ;) It's not insecurity on your lady's part, but rather a show of disrespect on yours. Try to imagine if the situation were turned around. Treat your partner the way you yourself want to be treated. The best way to teach someone is by a show of example. So make sure you are setting a good one!

Apology accepted. I am always interested in knowing how genius operates since I know absolutely nothing about hyper text marker language (html) and I've not ever accidentally, or intentionally, gone into the italic mode on this board.

How'd you do that???

Are you trying to say you don't have control over your own body and where you are looking? If you didn't you wouldn't be able to drive! This is BS if I ever heard it and your girlfriend knows it! Just stop doing it! It's a choice you are making. You should have eyes only for her and if you don't you'll be single all your life or married to an idiot! Sorry I am so straight with this answer---but some men just don't get it! Good luck!

Your girlfriend is a saint and must love you dearly because most girlfriends would slap your face and never see you again if you flirted with other women in front of them, especially on a repeated basis. If you have no cognitive control over this behavior, see a psychologist who can work with you, perhaps using hypnosis, and teach you skills to get this behavior stopped. My own personal theory is you enjoy looking at pretty ladies. All straight men do. Most of them are smart enough not to do it the way you do. You do have control and you shouldn't do this with your gal around and you should never, ever flirt with other women as long as you have a girlfriend you are committed to. If you aren't happy with your present love interest, terminate the relationship so you can make your lady-watching and flirtations productive for yourself. But if you plan to keep her, cease...and I don't buy the crap that you don't have any control over this.
Apology accepted. I am always interested in knowing how genius operates since I know absolutely nothing about hyper text marker language (html) and I've not ever accidentally, or intentionally, gone into the italic mode on this board. How'd you do that???

There are people here who know how to put up bold face, underline, put up live links to other sites, etc. I would love to know how to do that as well.

How To Make Bold:

your words here

How To Make Italic:

your words here

How To Underline:

your words here

Increase Font size:

your words here

Decrease Font Size:

your words here

Make Font Green:

your words here

Make Font Blue:

your words here

Center Your Text:

your words here

Insert Image URL:

(must be stored on web server first)

Insert Direct Link:

(must be stored on web server first)

Bigger, Bigger and HUGE:

your words here

your words here

your words here

your words here

your words here

There are people here who know how to put up bold face, underline, put up live links to other sites, etc. I would love to know how to do that as well.

I can't even post you the tags! They converted the minute I sent them!

Will email them to anyone who is interested.

Meanwhile, I'm leaving the html tags alone until I get better control of them myself!

How To Make Bold:

this text will be bold

looks like this - Bold text

How To Make Italic:

this text will be italicized

looks like this - Italicized text

How To Underline:

this text will be underlined

looks like this - Underlined text

Increase Font size:

this text will be bigger than normal

looks like this - Bigger than normal text

Decrease Font Size:

this text will be smaller than normal

looks like this - Smaller than normal text

Make Font Green:

this text will be green

looks like this - Green text

Make Font Blue:

this text will be blue

looks like this - Blue text

Center Your Text:

this text will be centered

looks like this - Centered text

Insert an image into a post:

Example:

This -

Will do this -

Maybe you should post this one again at the top of the forum in case it gets missed.

By the way...is this who I think it is?

How To Make Bold: this text will be bold

looks like this - Bold text How To Make Italic: this text will be italicized

looks like this - Italicized text How To Underline: this text will be underlined

looks like this - Underlined text Increase Font size: this text will be bigger than normal looks like this - Bigger than normal text

Decrease Font Size: this text will be smaller than normal looks like this - Smaller than normal text

Make Font Green: this text will be green looks like this - Green text Make Font Blue: this text will be blue looks like this - Blue text Center Your Text: this text will be centered

looks like this - Centered text Insert an image into a post:

Example: This -

Will do this -