roommates falling for each other part 2

feelings between my roommate and i recently came out on a trip.there had never been any prior discussion or feelings shown before.however, ever since then we have constantly talked about being together.one thing to consider is that i have a boyfriend of 2 years and i am wandering if i should choose my new feelings for my roommate and walk away from a 2 year long-distance relationship...

what do you think?

i think u shd!

long-distance is tough and not worth it unless there's a long pre-long-dist history.

go for the roommate

Thats my view,

-yes

feelings between my roommate and i recently came out on a trip.there had never been any prior discussion or feelings shown before.however, ever since then we have constantly talked about being together.one thing to consider is that i have a boyfriend of 2 years and i am wandering if i should choose my new feelings for my roommate and walk away from a 2 year long-distance relationship...

what do you think?

You are asking a bunch of strangers on the Internet if you should leave one guy for another??? DUH???

How are we supposed to know? You certainly have not given us sufficient data to help you if you are really perplexed.

I'd say if you have to put something like this out on the world wide web because you are indecisive over which of two guys you want, you don't need to be with either.

Go with your feelings. In my opinion, however, it sounds like a lot of the excitement is because you pulled this off right in front of your boyfriend's nose.

Why don't you just take a little time off from guys in order to decide what you want to do. I promise it will not kill you to not have a guy for a month or two.

Otherwise, this is really a decision you have to make yourself. How are we supposed to know which guy is better for you or which one you'll be happiest with?

There is an episode of Melrose Place about this! > feelings between my roommate and i recently

came out on a trip.there had never been any prior discussion or feelings shown before.however, ever since then we have constantly talked about being together.one thing to consider is that i have a boyfriend of 2 years and i am wandering if i should choose my new feelings for my roommate and walk away from a 2 year long-distance relationship...

what do you think?