Should I

Wondering Mind

I am in a relationship that I think is ending and I know this girl that is interested in me but she also knows I am not wanting into another relationship soon with what I am going through or been through. She did though before make an offer that sounds good, she has not had sex for awhile and so haven't I and well I was thinking of taking her up on it but first I am not sure how to bring that topic up to her, plus I want to make it clear that I am right now not out for a relationship right now. But she is still interested than what????

i don't think that you should sleep with this girl.just because she offered it doesn't mean anything.girls have a tendency to fall in love with those they sleep with and you may have another problem on your hands.deal with your present relationship and feelings first and then add her to the list.

I am in a relationship that I think is ending and I know this girl that is interested in me but she also knows I am not wanting into another relationship soon with what I am going through or been through. She did though before make an offer that sounds good, she has not had sex for awhile and so haven't I and well I was thinking of taking her up on it but first I am not sure how to bring that topic up to her, plus I want to make it clear that I am right now not out for a relationship right now. But she is still interested than what????

So what do you want from us? If you are horny and this girl has offered you sex, why would you want us to advise you on this?

You have already stated you are not ready for a relationship and you have stated this lady flirting with you understands that.

So if she just wants a roll in the hay and neither of you have any communicable diseases, why would you seek advice from us?

If you want to do something like this and you are looking for permission to do so, you probably aren't old enough to do so. Or, if you are religious, call a priest, minister, or other member of the clergy for official religious sanction.

You don't need us to tell you who to screw and who not to.

Proceed with this at your own peril.

Although you have told this girl that you don't want a relationship, it is likely that she either "doesn't believe you" or "heard what she wanted to hear." Her attempt to offer sex is her way of trying to make you want a relationship with her. She is equating sex with love, as women do. She thinks that if you have sex with her, you will fall in love with her. Women do this all the time.

You can do this, but beware, she will likely become emotionally invested and end up putting you through a world of crap that you are better off without. What's likely going to happen here? You sleep with her. She is interested in you already and likes you. Sleeping with you will only solidify and increase those feelings. Then when you walk away, she is going to feel hurt and angry (by no fault of yours) and start acting psycho. (I'm a girl, so I can say this stuff. Seen it happen a million times with my friends.) She will lose her mind. She will drive you crazy. She will call you. She will question why you did this to her if you didn't love her. She will think you are a jerk. But it will make her want you more. And around and around it will go...

Now tell me, is one night of fun worth all that?

Listen to these posts, they are right on. But I reccomend looking her in the eye, straight out tell her, you dont want any strings attatched.

You prewarned her that way, either she wont believe you, or hear something elese.

Proceed with this at your own peril. Although you have told this girl that you don't want a relationship, it is likely that she either "doesn't believe you" or "heard what she wanted to hear." Her attempt to offer sex is her way of trying to make you want a relationship with her. She is equating sex with love, as women do. She thinks that if you have sex with her, you will fall in love with her. Women do this all the time. You can do this, but beware, she will likely become emotionally invested and end up putting you through a world of crap that you are better off without. What's likely going to happen here? You sleep with her. She is interested in you already and likes you. Sleeping with you will only solidify and increase those feelings. Then when you walk away, she is going to feel hurt and angry (by no fault of yours) and start acting psycho. (I'm a girl, so I can say this stuff. Seen it happen a million times with my friends.) She will lose her mind. She will drive you crazy. She will call you. She will question why you did this to her if you didn't love her. She will think you are a jerk. But it will make her want you more. And around and around it will go... Now tell me, is one night of fun worth all that?
Wondering Mind

I have read this and am 28 just was not sure what to do so I asked you all. I am not ready for anything as I figured out last night and after reading these posts am better off with my decision and thank you all she does want more than just a night of sex she is into the idea that if I have sex with her I will stay thing is I am not ready and am happy

with myself I think I would be feeling guilty if I did screw her

Thanks again everyone.