I have been dating this girl for quite some time. I am currently in college. Anyway, here is the problem I have: I have an insecurity with my girlfriend being around other guys because I think I might lose her. She has re-assured me many times that I am the one for her and the she loves me and would never leave me. But for some reason whenever she talks to some guys I feel as if I might lose her to them, I think as if she is more interested in those guys then me. I tell her all the time and she gets annoyed of me telling her, but she keeps telling me how much she loves me and would never do anything to risk losing me. Any help would be great. Thanks.

You keep this crap up and you'll lose her for sure. Women don't like a guy who is insecure with himself...they admire and respect MEN who exude confidence and are secure with themselves.

Develop an attitude whereby if she leaves for another guy, so be it. You'll be just fine and life will go on for you. If you don't get strong and get some backbone, she's going to leave you anyway so what's the difference?

If you are in college, you are in the neighborhood of 20 years old. If you marry this gal and stay with her until death, that's approximatly 60-70 years. Do you think you can live like this for that long? Do you think she'll put up with your insecurity crap for that long? I'll answer both of those questions for you....NO, NO, and another big NO for extra measure!!!

You may need to get some counselling to get to the root of your insecurities or fear of abandonment and to overcome them. Get help ASAP if you feel that's the case.

If you really care for this girl, you won't try to put a quash on her movement or interaction with other human beings, male or female. But I unconditionally guarantee that if you continue to be a wimp and whine to her about talking to other guys, she will leave you so fast you won't even see the dust rise.

So get your act together today, my friend, because if you don't your worst fears will come to pass...and not all that distant into the future.

And, PPPPPUUUULLLLLEEEEEEZZZZZEEEEEE, stop telling her about your insecurities. Of course she gets annoyed...REAL ANNOYED!!! A female doesn't want to hear that from a man. It sickens them. It nauseates them. Everytime you whine like a baby to her about talking to other guys, it moves her closer to giving you the boot. To a woman, there is nothing less sexy or less attractive about a man than lacking confidence, being jealous, or being immature. A woman needs a man she can admire, a man who is a MAN!!!

Tony is right on! My ex was always upset, insecure with other men flirting or talking with me. We worked together for many years and I was always being hit on, even our boss rearanged our scheduals so we would work different shifts. I told him all the time I loved him, and wouldnt leave him for anyone. I woke up the next morning for work and he said we were moving.... it got to the point where he uprooted us from one city to the next and so on.

Eventually the stress of his insecurity wore me down and wore him down and I hit the door running.

You keep this crap up and you'll lose her for sure. Women don't like a guy who is insecure with himself...they admire and respect MEN who exude confidence and are secure with themselves.

Develop an attitude whereby if she leaves for another guy, so be it. You'll be just fine and life will go on for you. If you don't get strong and get some backbone, she's going to leave you anyway so what's the difference? If you are in college, you are in the neighborhood of 20 years old. If you marry this gal and stay with her until death, that's approximatly 60-70 years. Do you think you can live like this for that long? Do you think she'll put up with your insecurity crap for that long? I'll answer both of those questions for you....NO, NO, and another big NO for extra measure!!! You may need to get some counselling to get to the root of your insecurities or fear of abandonment and to overcome them. Get help ASAP if you feel that's the case. If you really care for this girl, you won't try to put a quash on her movement or interaction with other human beings, male or female. But I unconditionally guarantee that if you continue to be a wimp and whine to her about talking to other guys, she will leave you so fast you won't even see the dust rise. So get your act together today, my friend, because if you don't your worst fears will come to pass...and not all that distant into the future.

And, PPPPPUUUULLLLLEEEEEEZZZZZEEEEEE, stop telling her about your insecurities. Of course she gets annoyed...REAL ANNOYED!!! A female doesn't want to hear that from a man. It sickens them. It nauseates them. Everytime you whine like a baby to her about talking to other guys, it moves her closer to giving you the boot. To a woman, there is nothing less sexy or less attractive about a man than lacking confidence, being jealous, or being immature. A woman needs a man she can admire, a man who is a MAN!!!

By frequently talking to her about losing her to another man you're causing problems. Not only is it bad for your relationship, but it also has the ironic effect of putting ideas in her head. My ex used to constantly bug me about talking to my guy friends. I had no romantic interest in them whatsoever, but because he was constantly worrying that I'm might cheat on him with them, I started to see them in a different light (as potential boyfriends, rather than just friends). Realize that she is with you, not the other guys. Period.