the guy i like kissed my friend

ok... i really like this guy and so does my friend. And he sad he likes me and he always checks me out and he's always texting me at like 2 in the morning and he calls me sweetie and sweetheart and stuff like that. He always hugs me when he sees me and touches my sides and stares and smiles at me. totally leading me on....

On Thursday him and my friend went to gatlindburge for a church trip. And when i went to church this morning she told me not to be mad, but he kissed her!! And this is what she said, "on the way own there we sat together, an he started flirting with me then we held hands. then on the way back home we slept on eachother, and held hands and stuff. then on the way to meet my mom he started to hold my hand and stuff, then he put his arm around me and then he kissed me whhen i wasn't expecting it." Then i talked to her about it and she told him that i'm gonna find out sooner or later, and he told her what i don't know won't hurt me. So then she said, " I don't know what to do cause i really thought he liked you but i don't know. i'm sorry i really like him to though." She is my friend and he is too, but i'm falling for him and he said he was fallling for me. But when he sits there and flirts with both of us and stuff, idk what to think

Is this a good friend, as in someone with whom you share a lot of personal stuff? If yes, I'd suggest you both just say no to this guy or you will risk your friendship, IMO. He isn't interested in being "friends" with either of you; he's interested in dating women. By flirting with both of you, he creates some competition and drama and engages your emotions. He's very good :)

ok... i really like this guy and so does my friend. And he sad he likes me and he always checks me out and he's always texting me at like 2 in the morning and he calls me sweetie and sweetheart and stuff like that. He always hugs me when he sees me and touches my sides and stares and smiles at me. totally leading me on....

On Thursday him and my friend went to gatlindburge for a church trip. And when i went to church this morning she told me not to be mad, but he kissed her!! And this is what she said, "on the way own there we sat together, an he started flirting with me then we held hands. then on the way back home we slept on eachother, and held hands and stuff. then on the way to meet my mom he started to hold my hand and stuff, then he put his arm around me and then he kissed me whhen i wasn't expecting it." Then i talked to her about it and she told him that i'm gonna find out sooner or later, and he told her what i don't know won't hurt me. So then she said, " I don't know what to do cause i really thought he liked you but i don't know. i'm sorry i really like him to though." She is my friend and he is too, but i'm falling for him and he said he was fallling for me. But when he sits there and flirts with both of us and stuff, idk what to think

This will anger you ... Id hate too tell you this but it seems as though he has used you as a decoy to win her heart. Did you and your friend ever talk about him? and you tell her what he says/does and all to you? If so then yes he has most likely used you to win her, the problem is she is most likly falling for him because of all the goss you gave her, she became alone and wanted what you had. BUT SHE IS YOUR FRIEND. she is being fooled too, as he tricked you both.

You friend is genuine because she told you, you guys need to sort him out once and for all!!!

The part where he said "what i don't know won't hurt me" is him locking her in and eliminating you. You girls need to deal with him immediately as he will potentially destroy your friendship.

"Ahaaa! now you now his angle on girls"

Both of you should confront him about this. and deal with it. he will learn from this mistake or else it will happen to someone else.