The Ex who keeps calling

My boyfriend of 16 monthes told his ex-girlfriend I was just a friend, in the beginning of our relationship. They have been broken up for 2 years now, and she calls once in a while for advice. I tell him I dont want her calling, but he refuses to keep out of touch with her. Latley she has been calling fequently, and lies about it. The reason they broke up is because she stole from him, so thats why I wonder why they would be talking still. He knows this upsets me, and I wont stand for it, but he gets excitined when she calls. I know before they had talked about marriage, and were very serious. Could she still be in love with him ? Or am I overreacting? Please help!

There are lots of possibilities but my best guess is, given her past, she has no morals or ethics and could care less whether you're in the picture or not. If she stole from your guy when they were a couple and now calls him despite your wishes she not, she's pathetic.

But even worse than her is your boyfriend. If he's taking calls from this lying, stealing tramp and having anything to do with her at all against your wishes, I think it speaks big about where his own ethics and morals.

I think you can do better.

• Author

Thanks, your right!

But the problem, is that when I tell him how angry it makes me, he ignores me and thinks I am crazy. There is no way for me to get him to have her stop calling!What should I tell him?

There are lots of possibilities but my best guess is, given her past, she has no morals or ethics and could care less whether you're in the picture or not. If she stole from your guy when they were a couple and now calls him despite your wishes she not, she's pathetic. But even worse than her is your boyfriend. If he's taking calls from this lying, stealing tramp and having anything to do with her at all against your wishes, I think it speaks big about where his own ethics and morals. I think you can do better.

This guy that you say you love could care less about your feelings and is accomodating a piece of lying, stealing trash from the past and you wonder what you should tell him???

Tell him to get lost!!!

Do you actually think things are going to get better with him? If this is the kind of guy he is and this is the way he is treating you now, do you actually think his moral character is going to change in the future?

You need a very cold shower!!!

There is a good chance that he is still sleeping with her. Or he has at least rolled around in the bed a couple times. VERY good chance. But hes probably asking you for concrete evidence to proove it or otherwise shut up about it.

He ended his r/s with her. It looks like he slaped her hand pretty good, but doesnt want to let go of it.

This guy that you say you love could care less about your feelings and is accomodating a piece of lying, stealing trash from the past and you wonder what you should tell him??? Tell him to get lost!!! Do you actually think things are going to get better with him? If this is the kind of guy he is and this is the way he is treating you now, do you actually think his moral character is going to change in the future? You need a very cold shower!!!

Bail out, Mimi. I know it won't be easy, particularly if the two of you are living together. But this looser is still emotionally tied to his immoral equal (the ex)and it doesn't matter the reasons. Fact is, you are better than the BOTH of them and staying with this situation will only put your sanity and emotional well-being at risk. They deserve each other, and you deserve BETTER!

Just a 'friend'?...Common, this guy has been playing games since the very beginning. He has remained true to his nature and hasn't changed at all in the last 16 months and he's not going to. Cut him loose and free yourself up for someone better to come along. Once you find someone who treats you the way you DESERVE to be treated, this jerk will be nothing but a bad memory.

My boyfriend of 16 monthes told his ex-girlfriend I was just a friend, in the beginning of our relationship. They have been broken up for 2 years now, and she calls once in a while for advice. I tell him I dont want her calling, but he refuses to keep out of touch with her. Latley she has been calling fequently, and lies about it. The reason they broke up is because she stole from him, so thats why I wonder why they would be talking still. He knows this upsets me, and I wont stand for it, but he gets excitined when she calls. I know before they had talked about marriage, and were very serious. Could she still be in love with him ? Or am I overreacting? Please help!

I don't want to hurt your feelings but I too have been there and this guy wants his ex and he also wants you, maybe he is just using you until he gets along better with the ex-and then he might leave

My advice is to let this man go and find someone who will love you and only you

You do not need the heartache and the heartbreak

Take it from someone who knows