Should I say something?

I started going out with a girl who is really cute and I really like. However she sometimes wears inappropriate cloths. She would sometimes wear a really short dress in public with nothing under it. Depending on how she would sit, I not only could see she didn't have any underwear or panties on, I could clearly see her feminine side. I couldn't help but notice that she has no pubic hair and I've heard others guys make the same observation. I have two questions. First should I say something about her attire? I wouldn't want her to think I'm some kind of creep for looking up her dress. Second, is it common for a eighteen year old girl to not have any pubic hair?

No offense, Tim, but she sounds like a real hooch. You really want to be dating a guy who's letting other guys see her coochie-pop? Doesn't she have any class or dignity or self-respect? Hell, she might as well just take picture and pass them out, or rent a billboard.

I seriously doubt she "doesn't" wear panties because she can't afford them. She knows what she's doing...she's nothing but a skanky little c*cktease (pardon my french).

Oh, and she knows even MORe what she's doing....she likely has no pubes because she goes to the trouble of shaving them all.....I guess so that the 'boys' will get an even more clear view of her womanhood. Blech! You should ask her if she's ever been on Jerry Springer or Jenny Jones. I'm bettin' she has, or will be soon.

L

You can see her, you can date her, but you cant have her. And if you do end up having her, marring her, she will leave you faster than you can imagine.

Her skirt isnt short just because!

She gets whats she wants by showing her ass. And after she gets it she moves on to the next victim.

No offense, Tim, but she sounds like a real hooch. You really want to be dating a guy who's letting other guys see her coochie-pop? Doesn't she have any class or dignity or self-respect? Hell, she might as well just take picture and pass them out, or rent a billboard. I seriously doubt she "doesn't" wear panties because she can't afford them. She knows what she's doing...she's nothing but a skanky little c*cktease (pardon my french). Oh, and she knows even MORe what she's doing....she likely has no pubes because she goes to the trouble of shaving them all.....I guess so that the 'boys' will get an even more clear view of her womanhood. Blech! You should ask her if she's ever been on Jerry Springer or Jenny Jones. I'm bettin' she has, or will be soon. L

You can bet she knows what she is doing or trying to do. She wears short dresses to get men to look at her and it apparently works. Not only are you looking, but everyone else is too.

Some girls like to flaunt it. If she is out by herself wearing stuff like that trying to attract men...that's one thing. If she wears stuff like that when she goes out on a date, well that's a hairless cat of a different color. She is on the prowl 24/7 and an exhibitionist to boot!

Don't take this girl very seriously. If you just want to have fun with her or whatever then go for it. She sounds like she is a wild one and would throw it on you or anybody else in a second. Don't expect you are going to tame her. She is going to show her twat to a lot more men before she settles down, if she ever does.

Tell her you can see up her dress. She would probably like to know she is achieving her goal. Also, tell her you noticed she doesn't have any pubic hair, then ask her how it got that way. You can take this as far as you want.

If you are looking for a classy lady, you are looking in the wrong direction. If you feel like giving her some friendly advice before you stop dating her, tell her what you think about her attire and how it comes across. She could probably care less, but you may feel better about it.

I started going out with a girl who is really cute and I really like. However she sometimes wears inappropriate cloths. She would sometimes wear a really short dress in public with nothing under it. Depending on how she would sit, I not only could see she didn't have any underwear or panties on, I could clearly see her feminine side. I couldn't help but notice that she has no pubic hair and I've heard others guys make the same observation. I have two questions. First should I say something about her attire? I wouldn't want her to think I'm some kind of creep for looking up her dress. Second, is it common for a eighteen year old girl to not have any pubic hair?

hi tim,

well, this sure is one very liberated girl. either that or the poor thing has suffered a head injury lately and forgets to put her undies on. then again, maybe she's just very poor and can't afford any undies. oh dear....perhaps she's delusional and thinks she's sharon stone.

i would bet all my savings that this girl knows exactly what she is doing. i would also bet all my savings that she'll drop you like a sack of potatoes in the next 6 months...if you don't drop her first.

she is actually the kind of the girl that decent people have no respect for. maybe you could offer to help her look for her self-respect. honestly, this is a very trashy way to behave in public. if i were a guy, i'd dump her skanky butt quick smart. she's obviously not serious if she thinks it's okay to flash her map of tasmania in front of all and sundry. yuk.

if i were you, i'd just go straight for the good ole, "so, is that a brazilian...?" or alternatively, tell her you can see what she had for breakfast. yuk some more.

best wishes :)

I suggest you avoid her at all costs. These insatiable she-beasts are almost literally "a dime a dozen". It will end up that she will cheat on you because she can't be satisfied by just one man. She is missing something in her life. Unless you can bring that something to her, she is forever a sexual vagabond. I've dealt with women like this before. They love to party and give everyone else the time of day. Do yourself a favor and find a nice girl.

the way she dresses could just be a culteral thing. Is she from a different country?