is there a way to get over being jealous? i'm having such a hard time with it that i think my boyfriend is better off with out me. i feel this way also cuz i cant stand my self either. i dont want to keep feeling these feelings and doing what im doing all in the name of (love)? what does 1 do to over come such a strong emotion, is there really help, is there any real success stories on this, please help me before i lose my mind and leave my boyfriend for both of ours sake.

The core of jealousy and insecurity is low self esteem and sometimes the desire to control another person.

These tendencies often come from a poor upbringing. You can take some workshops, get therapy or read books on self esteem to build your self image, become more secure and understand that you can live without anybody. You don't need to be afraid of losing people around you. Let them go if they must.

The only person who can give you good feelings about yourself is YOU. The only person who can be more secure in yourself is YOU.

So it's all up to YOU. There is no magic pill.

darn it! i was looking for a magic pill too. well i don't feel like i have low self-esteem but i guess anything is possible. what i hate the most if the feeling that i have to control the outcome of things or i will go bonkers. this anxiety sorta feeling really drives me nuttier then normal. thank you for responding anyway.

The core of jealousy and insecurity is low self esteem and sometimes the desire to control another person. These tendencies often come from a poor upbringing. You can take some workshops, get therapy or read books on self esteem to build your self image, become more secure and understand that you can live without anybody. You don't need to be afraid of losing people around you. Let them go if they must. The only person who can give you good feelings about yourself is YOU. The only person who can be more secure in yourself is YOU. So it's all up to YOU. There is no magic pill.

both of you seem to have identical problems. imagine that.

is there a way to get over being jealous? i'm having such a hard time with it that i think my boyfriend is better off with out me. i feel this way also cuz i cant stand my self either. i dont want to keep feeling these feelings and doing what im doing all in the name of (love)? what does 1 do to over come such a strong emotion, is there really help, is there any real success stories on this, please help me before i lose my mind and leave my boyfriend for both of ours sake.