Was he flirting/showing interest?

My neighbour and i went out to the beach the other day to watch the sunset.

There was a guy several parking lots down from us, parked parallel to our car. He was HOT!

I said to my neighbour open your window and then close it again, i want to get a better look at him lol so she did and she got the window stuck (power windows) and the window went up and down several times and she had the stereo blasted as well. We were cracking up laughing and he noticed this and was laughing at us to! I was so embarrassed i wanted to leave, so we did, when we left, we tooted the horn at hot guy and he waved out to us as we waved to him.

Then we went and had coffee and my neighbour (who i might add is 30 years my senior) said to me i wonder if hot guy is still there, so we went back and he was, this time he wasnt in his car but walking along the beach, so we beeped him and waved to each other once again.

Then we parked where we were before, he kept walking around and looking over at our car, then he got into his car and put the passenger window down and kept on motioning with his hand to come over to him and we didnt lol I said to neighbour 'if he isnterested let him come over here'

This was going on for about 40 mins, every time we look at him he would wave to come over to him but we never did, finally he decided to come over and park close to my side of the car and said "sorry about before i was shy"

Now the problem is i have a bf and thought i better tell him upfront which i did, then he said i shouldnt be perving if i have a bf, and i replied with arent i allowed to look? and he said to its all look and no touch and i said "yep"

Then he asked my name, my age, what i do for work, do i hang out at that spot often etc and he said that he goes there most nights to watch the sun go down to unwind from the days work and said "would be nice to have someone to share it with"

He never asked for my phone number and i never asked his but he did ask when will i come back there again and i told him i dont come often and if i do its usually on the weekend.

I said "i may see u around here sometime again" and he said "hope so"

And that was that.

What do u make of it all? Was he interested despite the fact i said i had a bf or was he just being polite and making conversation?

blondebella, it appears that you just can not live without the drama and attention...

Hm, I thought I might be the first to say it .. but why do you care? Do you want out of your relationship or something? Who cares if he was flirting ..maybe he was, maybe he wasn't.

I have all sorts of encounters with men that leave me wondering what they were up to, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter as I am in a relationship, so I might wonder about intentions for a few mins, decide that I am hot (lol!) and forget about it.

That you are posting about this makes me think ye might not be that interested in yon boyfriend....