Easy come, easy go?

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum! I was looking at relationship information and accidentally stumbled in here, so I thought I might as well get some of your opinions.

Since I've got some time on my hands right now... I'll tell you guys my whole story. [it's rather long...]

I was just shopping for clothes at a store one day, then the sales comes up to me to see how I was doing... I didn't really pay any attention to her at first, but she came up a few minutes later again and began talking to me and talking about herself. Well, this time around, I paid a little more attention, and found that she was actually quite cute. She told me she had just moved here for 3 weeks, and she was really busy with both work and moving, so I offered my number to her, and she did the same.

That night, I gave her a call and asked how she was doing and such. I found out that she actually lived only 5 minutes away from me... and she told me she didn't have a ride to work the next day, and since she was working at 2, I asked her to grab a bite with me before work. Well, that next morning, she called me and told me she had something to do... and couldn't make it. I thought that was a nice way of saying "I don't really want to go out with you," so I just felt it at that... But, a few days later, she apologized for not being able to make it that time, and asked me out for a movie.

After the movie that night, we went out for a drink and just chatted for a while. After I sent her home, she called me again and said she wasn't sleepy and wanted to chat some more... so we webcam'd with each other until around 5 in the morning. [Not a good idea since I had work the next morning]

Since then, we went out on a few more dates and I found that I really liked her personality, and we really clicked. So one night... I was hanging out with my friends, having a few drinks... and went I got home, she called me again. Since I was still a bit tipsy, I told her how I felt about her.

She said she was really happy that I felt this way about her, but she also told me since she hasn't really settled yet, she didn't think her parents would allow her to be in a relationship. [she's 20] I took this as a rejection, so I told her it was fine, and we could just be good friends... [i felt a good vibe from her, but I haven't fallen for her yet] and she agreed.

The next day, she didn't have a ride so I offered to drive her to work. I walked her to her workplace, and when we were there, she stopped, turned back, and gave me a kiss on the lips. Then she said "Wow... I can't believe I'm already giving you a kiss..." and walked into the store. I was kind of confused at that point, cuz I thought she had just wanted to stay friends. I called her that night and asked about how our relationship status was, and she gave me a reply "If you had asked me out during our date, we would've probably been making out in the car already..." I didn't completely understand what her point was, but I took it as that she wanted a relationship with me.

Afterwards, we'd spend time together as a couple, and not as mere friends. I still had my mindset on just keeping the relationship as friends, but she would always lead me on, and be the one to make the first moves. A couple weeks later, we had a chat about it again, and she told me I was her boyfriend. That reassured me, so I let my heart really open up for her.

She was an amazing girl, and very fun to just be around with. She had this very charming and bright personality that made everyone like her a lot. I'm not a Christian myself, but I'd go to church with her and everyone in the church really loved her. I was really glad I met her.

Things continue to go well... a little too well, since we were going at a pretty fast rate. She is a very talkative girl, and just loves telling me about how her day went, how many weird customers we met, and also about her coworkers. She told me the store hired a new guy around 20ish, and she was frustrated because she got less shifts now.

One day, her dad saw me walking around in the mall with her... so she said we should see each other a little less than before, but we could still chat on the phone. I was alright with that, since I worked full time as well.

But... afterwards... I started to get a bad feeling...

We'd still talk on the phone a lot, and she would talk about how she made a new friend that day. I felt happy for her, cuz it wasn't easy moving here and losing all of her friends back where she was from, so I really thought it was a good thing she was finding herself ok and making new friends.

But... I also noticed that she was talking a lot about the new guy they hired...

We didn't really go out much with each other as much at this point anymore... and even when we did, she'd always make an excuse to leave and go home early.

I really started to feel butterflies in my stomach now... and that feeling wasn't false, since I then found out she was going out with the new guy from the store behind my back. I pretended that I didn't know anything yet at this point, and still kept in contact with her... but I wasn't sure how to question her about it.

One night, she told me she was going clubbing with her girlfriends, [which later I found out was only partially true, unless the new guy was a tranny and fell under her girlfriends category.]

The next morning, I went on her facebook and found really intimate wall to wall posts between her and her coworker. I was really upset, so I called her to ask her out that night for dinner. She noticed a slight change in my tone, and asked me what was wrong... but I just told her I wasn't feeling very well that day. She later called me back and said she had to go out with her parents... and at that point, I couldn't take it anymore, so I texted her and asked if there was anything she wanted to talk to me about. The next thing I knew, she already deleted all the posts on her facebook wall. She called me back and pretended everything was fine... and even when I questioned her about the posts, she asked "What facebook posts? I don't understand." I guess she knew she couldn't hide it anymore... so instead, she got into a mad fit and just said she didn't feel like talking to me anymore... and that was the last time we even spoke to each other.

I texted her and tried to ask her out to talk face-to-face... but she either ignored all my messages, or gave me weird excuses not to see me.

It's been around 3 weeks since that happened now... I have yet to see her, or even go on the phone with her, the only thing she would reply me with was with these short, pointless text messages. I'm really upset that this is how she treats me even after I've poured my heart out for her. She won't even give me a bit of respect as to confront me face-to-face and break it all off...

Well, I know that there's nothing I can do about this anymore... and I've been trying to get it out of my mind... but I had a dream about her this morning... and it really brought my emotions back out again... sigh...

saraispiel19

like your title said "easy come easy go".

goodluck next time this girl is new in a city doesn't know what she wants an immediate boyfriend was obviously something she's regretting- let her be she's just not that into you.

i am someone who often is that other dude. My friends are girls, i love shopping and makeup. and my gf has no idea why. "gay enough to shop with, strait enough to date." or so my friends say. I used to make a lot of bf jealous. But as the other guy meet this dude first.

I have meet the bf of my female friends who i was told made very uneasy, until they actually got to meet me and realize there is nothing to worry about, im just a 'girlfriend'. I go dress shoping and talk about boys or the evil **tch from school. the problem is when you assume.

But some boys pretend to do all that to move in on a girl, happens often enough. but meet him first before you assume. Assumeing has been the downfall of most people.

I get anoyed when a bf who just assumes i am movin in on his girl tries to tell me to back off etc without getting to know the situation. when you do assume and act on it you come off as a caveman beating his chest. even tarzan talked stuff out...

• Author
i am someone who often is that other dude. My friends are girls, i love shopping and makeup. and my gf has no idea why. "gay enough to shop with, strait enough to date." or so my friends say. I used to make a lot of bf jealous. But as the other guy meet this dude first.

I have meet the bf of my female friends who i was told made very uneasy, until they actually got to meet me and realize there is nothing to worry about, im just a 'girlfriend'. I go dress shoping and talk about boys or the evil **tch from school. the problem is when you assume.

But some boys pretend to do all that to move in on a girl, happens often enough. but meet him first before you assume. Assumeing has been the downfall of most people.

I get anoyed when a bf who just assumes i am movin in on his girl tries to tell me to back off etc without getting to know the situation. when you do assume and act on it you come off as a caveman beating his chest. even tarzan talked stuff out...

I guess it was my bad that I didn't include all the minor details. I have met this "other guy" before... I have even given him a ride home! In fact, I already knew him because he's a friend of a friend and we used to play basketball together. I thought nothing of it at first since I don't mind my ex-gf having other male friends. What really disappointed me was that she was hiding him from me... She removed me as a friend on friendster and made a private album that only her friends could see... I share a mutual friend with her, and that was how I got to see those pictures of them making out. They even have posts that exceed regular friendship with each other... One of her sms said that she wasn't cheating behind my back... because I guess it kind of counted as cheating right in front of my face.