He cheated and im pregnant with his kid..

My world has fallen apart , I love him wiht all my heart , im 31 i have an enlarged heart ( seriouse thing when your pregnant ) and im 5 months pregnant ( a baby im only having becuase he nevewr had nay and i figured since we would be together forever he deserved his shot , so when we had this lil accident i deceided to risk my health and have this baby. SO then i wanted to help him with his pogo badges and i got him to give me the pasword and i logged on and he had a new email , and it was from her and it was very very clear what was goign on between them , i confronted him and he said it was a harmless friendship , so i emailed her and asked her and she said they had had online sex ( not real thnk god yet ) and talked everynight the entire time he was at work and she was the reason he was late sometimes and they had plans to meet in rl as well , now please dont bash me wiht the " it was an online thing " it was very intimate and its how he and i originaly met so i know what he's capapble of fealing online , so he lied and lied and lied , till i finally told him everything i had found out then he switched to " im soo osrry , i love you let me fix this , i dont knwo why i would do this, and i want to fix our life as well , but im hung up opn what i foudn out last weekeend , and im so sad , and we live togehter and we have a baby on the way , and now seems all i do is cry , vomit , cry , vomit , its horid , please someone tell me how to trust him again so this will stop hurting so badly

That really sucks, I'm sorry you're going through that, especially with your health situation. Please remember that your health is the most important thing you need to take care of right now.

LakesideDream

This is a very sad thing. You really need to consider your health. Your medical condition might make pregnancy unmanageable.

It seemed that you and your SO are not married. If that's so, you have double troube.

Hopefully with some counseling, and luck.. you will get through this.

Potatocakes

I really suggest you dont try to handle all this right now. Stay with a relative, or better yet since he wants to fix things have him move out for a while so you can think things through. Try to stay as healthy and happy as possible for the baby I think not having him around while you sort this out will be better for you.

Also since he wants to help have him show you that he will/has cut off ALL contact with this woman.

Hey, be strong. I know how it feels. My husband cheated during my first pregnancy and I ended up with a 6 months miscarriage. He cheated again during my second pregnancy, but I remained strong and didn't let it get through to me, because I really wanted my child this time. So my suggestion; be strong for yourself and for that child that's in your womb right now.

• 2 months later...
  • Author

Hey All Ty for all the time yall took to reply to my emotional rant , i wrote that right after i foudn out , it was very rocky for a little while but i think the worst is behind us , he say's he doesnt knwo why he was being stupid , and he has been nothing but kind and caring and supportive since then , very there for me every step of the way since , I was heartbroken but i think he broke his own heart as well , maybe it was his last stand as a little boy himself ya know? No im not making random excuses , he said he was sorry and he woudl be above reproach after that but more importantly to me he has ACTED that way since , im not saying im not worried we might deal with this again someday but i am more hopeful that this taught him something about himself he didnt like and he fixed, some people do change for the better along the way , and i belive he has this in him , I know cheaters , trust me , my mom is one , and he isnt like her :) As for my heart Good news there it has withstood this pregnancy FAR better then anyone hoped , we are still having our baby at 34 weeks for medical reasons, but looks liek it will be smooth sailing till then , ty again all

GROUP HUGGGGS

Be mindful of your health and don't stress too much(I know ...easier said then done). I don't know if this helps you at all but it is common for men to cheat around the birth of their first child and around their wedding day. These are ways they cope with the fear of both commitment and impending responsibility. That doesn't excuse his behavior, but it does help you understand the reason.If this is his first indiscretion and you believe he is sincere then lets just prey he has "woken up". However keep an eye on him...but not too much until this baby is born(you don't need the stress that 'policing' causes right now). Best of luck to you and your baby!!!