My "Friend" Kissed my girlfriend. She confesses.

This is just a suggestion but why don't you confront this other guy and tell him you know everything? See if his story matches her story. Most of the time you rarely ever get the full truth and the cheating person always puts a spin on it to make them look good.

Honestly, you're too young for this ish and obviously you really don't know your girlfriend as well as you thought you did. If I were you, I would consider a break up and moving on from all this, besides, who would be able to just, 'forget' about something like cheating? Don't be foolish my friend, once a cheater, always a cheater.

theobserver

First of all I think you should speak to that acquaintance of your girlfriend . You didn't buy what that person said back then but now who knows maybe your girlfriend and "Donny" shared more then just a few kisses.

Immediately after you find out what that acquaintance has to say if she actually saw them having sex or just in a private area kissing, confront Donny and get his side of the story and be extremely calm. After his explanation tell him you can't understand why he did it but at the very least we have to be civil until the end of our project. Follow this immediately by the hardest sucker punch you can muster.

If you do not want to be a doormat for the rest of your life, go to your girlfriend preflebly after you punched donny or a few days after and (unless shes ten got angry and broken up with you for this) have extremely rough sex with her , I mean seriously pound that sh*t like it's about to be put between special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

Then tell her it's over. You can not be with someone you can never fully trust again, trust me it will not be the same. Cut your ties with her , graduate and find someone new and you will find someone, don't let this situation make you a recluse. Get back out there and find someone else but keep an open mind this time and don't trust people so blindly.

Now you don't have to do everything above as I say that's just personally how I'd do it. If your thinking of letting things be I think your setting yourself up for trouble. Regardless of your project if you do not confront "Donny" (just one punch and walk away) you show him theres no consequence for his actions (he'll do this to someone else), you show your girlfriend if she does this again (and maybe she is) she now knows you'll probably forgive her and not even go after the guy she cheated with because you're probably too scared of losing her and being alone like most of the people on this forum who forgive the person only to be cheated onmonths later and they come crying to the forum rather then whooping some ass and shoving their "partner" out the proverbial door.

Best of luck. Please sort this out this week. Promise yourself and move on.

I didn't buy anyone part of it. I trust my girlfriend, I know my girlfriend, she even screams at the television when we're watching soap operas or drama series where the guy cheats on the girl in the show! I know my girlfriend and she'd never do such a thing.

First, I'll try to help you avoid a painful lesson. This is crap. Anyone is capable of absolutely anything. The sooner you accept that as a truth the sooner you will stop being snowed by these thoughts.

On the other part, I will guarantee you she played down what happened. If she said they kissed less than ten times, I would confidently say more than that happened.

Look, your gf admitted to having a "feeling" for a long time friend while away from you for 1.5 days. I don't have to tell you how that translates into the real world after high school, when you spend less time with a person. If she can't keep her tongue where it belongs in a day and a half, you have a hard road ahead with her. You're in high school. Even if you do love her, there is at least a 99.5% chance that at some point in the next year or two she will wonder what she's missing out on and either break up or cheat on you. It's natural... you two are not now who you will be. People grow, and usually grow apart at your age.

As for your "friend", you can handle it as you see fit. However, I would suggest just quietly removing him from your life. No need for drama... just make the right choice and stick to it. It doesn't have to be glorious.

Untouchable_Fire
I told my girlfriend I forgive her, but really, I don't know if I really did or not. Please, someone with a similar experience, share how you through it...

I love my girlfriend and she tells me she loves me too, and because it hurt her so much to tell me she loves me, she wanted to confess.

If you don't do anything... you've certainly lost my respect. I'm sure your GF is the same way. She might be glad that she is dating such a wimp right now... but the moment she runs into a real manly guy... your toast.

First... you need to get aggressive with this donny guy. Talk to him about what happened. Remember, this guy was not dating you... he made you no promises. Your skanky GF is the one that promised not to cheat! So, you can't really be too mad at this guy. Just get the straight poop from him, cause your GF is obviously a liar!

I didn't buy anyone part of it. I trust my girlfriend, I know my girlfriend, she even screams at the television when we're watching soap operas or drama series where the guy cheats on the girl in the show!

But does she scream at the TV when a girl cheats on a guy? Not insinuating anything here, just curious.

Days went, followed by weeks. She came over to my place last week and Donny called her cell phone. I was scared. Confused. Provoked into actually thinking something was going on. I questioned her and she told me he calls once in a blue moon when he's bored. She tries to avoid him now, but I don't know. I believed her.

But you had to question her on it, she just didn't come out and confess it willingly. A red flag is being thrown up here, but there wasn't anything to really confess...so far.

Two days ago, we spent the entire day together. Went to look for her prom dress and took her home, had dinner together. Cuddling and kissing each other on the train, bus, store streets, everywhere.

Then it hit me.

I once asked her, "Do you think just because a person's in love, does it mean that they can't 'like-like' another person?" She answered that awhile ago stating that's not true.

She brought it back up and I asked her why, does she like someone?

She seemed reluctant to tell me, but ended up confessing everything to me. About how she "cheated" on me during senior trip night and what went on.

Supposedly, according to her, she has knonw Donny for two years and she just out of nowhere had this feeling for him during the trip. They were in the lounge and it just happened, he made a move towards her lips while they were talking and she moved closer. They supposedly "tapped kissed" each other "under 10 times".

LOL...is that what she said?? "under 10 times"?...like that is suppose to make it all better?

I don't know the exact full details on how things went.

She stopped him after 'several kisses'. She was confused and didn't know what to do.

She was confused? What does that really mean? When someone says they are confused, its a ploy to make the person they betrayed think that it wasn't their fault and that they didn't really do anything wrong.

She told him if it was just a one night fling kinda thing and he said alright. A few days later, she confronted him and told him that she loves me and she made a terrible mistake.

She told me all this almost 3 months after this happened. I'm so confused. This so called Donny is suppose to be my friend

Not any more I hope.

I stayed over my girlfriends place and after a day and night of crying - I have to admit, I'm an emotional guy. and questionings, I've decided to give my girlfriend a second chance. I want to move on, so we had 'make-up' sex after agreeing that we'll never talk about this ever again.

But it's been all day today, that's all I'm thinking about and seeing. I don't want to break up with her, but I can't get through myself for not doing anything. Not confronting Donny with the problem. I'm so confused right now. I don't want to start anything that would cause me to delay my graduation, at the same time I don't want to be seen as a "wuss" here for not doing anything...

I understand the feelings of wanting to try to keep someone that betrayed you. I really do.

Ask yourself, are you really ok with a girl that would cheat on you? And with a friend of yours?

I told my girlfriend I forgive her, but really, I don't know if I really did or not. Please, someone with a similar experience, share how you through it...

Yes, I got rid of her. You won't really ever forgive her and you will NEVER forget what she did. Even if you seem to forget it, the thoughts of her cheating will creep up on you again and again. Only way to keep that from happening is to get rid of the person that betrayed you and move on to greener pastures.

I love my girlfriend and she tells me she loves me too

If she did, she wouldn't have cheated.

I know you think you love her, but face it....from now on, when she goes out to do something, when she goes out with the girls, or some trip without you, you will be wondering who she is messing around with.

Is that what you really want?