My boyfriend has been cheating on my and Im pregnant!

JenniiMichelle

I dont know what to do. I found out 3 days ago my boyfriend has been cheating on me, I got naked pictures from his ex girlfriend, her phone sent it and it was delayed so it came to my phone the next day. I found out that hes been talking to her, I found out that hes seen her this year in person (he said all they did was go to her house and talk but im not dumb). Its horrible because he uses my phone to do this. I am currently 5 months pregnant with his child, so I dont know how to leave, I am going to be so alone for the rest of my pregnancy but I cant take it anymore. He has also been lazy, he hasnt had a job the whole time ive been pregnant, he plays video games all day. He is on probation for possession of marijuana and he has been to jail for abusing me. I called the police on him because he was cutting himself in front of me and threatening to kill himself if I leave him so hes in the hospital right now, but hes coming back. We live together and he refuses to leave and now im planning to get a restraining order against him. He keeps promising so much that he wont do it again, but this isnt the first time I caught him talking to her, I found emails where he told her shes so beautiful, but i forgave him because I believed it was just over the computer. She would call my phone sometimes and hang up if I answered, and hes said whenever they talk its just as friends, I was so stupid!! What am I gonna do??! I cant be with him and I cant find someone else cuz im pregnant. and he fills my head with lies!! its sooo hard.

He sounds like a ass. What exactly are you going to be losing if you get on with life by yourself? He doesn't contribute financially, he abuses you, he cheats on you, he's mentally unstable, and now he's a felon.

You are going to be a momma in a few weeks and your priority is now this baby who is coming into the world. You are going to have to put on your big girl panties and deal with it. The way you are living is NOT a good place for a baby or yourself. Not much point staying with him if you end up dead and he raises that baby with his no-ambition and no-ethics life.

Change your phone number and set up a safe, secure, and stable home for your baby.

sounds like your unhappy, I would probably stop dating him if I were you. And I'm not sure how old you are but maybe adoption would be a good plan for your baby?

Is there a women's shelter you can go to for the time being? Please get yourself some help before he comes back. Without him around, it is the best time to leave.

sounds to me like you would be better off without him, even though you are pregnant. if he doesn't have a job , how is he even supporting you? sounds like a no good man who would probably end up leaving you and your child. seriously this guy has issues and i don't think you should bring a baby into a world with a man like that around. i know its easier said than done but its said for a reason and you need to get away from this lunatic. i suggest, if you have family you can go to, you go to them and they can help you with taking care of the baby.

good luck