Do you women want the truth?

The Real Truth

Firstly, women cheat more than men. That is a FACT. Why? Because women are vain, shallow, self-serving, self-centered, non-caring, attention wh*res. Let's face it... if a girl is going out with Brad Pitt and then he has a business trip for a month, the bitch will DEFINATELY cheat on him if ANY GUY gives her attention. ANY GUY, could be the ugliest guy in the world, could be the most repulsive guy in the world. All a girl wants is attention, for her ego to be stroked. I say cut the foreplay and buy the bitch a mirror. Trust me, when you see all these women cheating threads, what do you hear? "My husband didn't pay enough attention to me", "the other guy was exciting", and my favorite "I was drunk" (bitch, take some f*cking responsibility for your actions for once in your life).

Women don't care who gives them attention, they will **** anybody who compliments them for an extended period of time (BTW, he doesn't REALLY care about you, he wants you to spread your legs).

Secondly, all these guys who cheat do so because they're sex-driven morons. FACE IT girls, all these betrayed wifes f*cking piss me off trying to analyse their husbands behavior as to why they cheated. Want to know why? He thought this other skank was hot and his f*cking endorphins took over and he could not control himself. Guys are in a completely different mindset when they have an erection. Any guy that tells you otherwise is a f*cking liar, trust me, I am a guy and I know. From now on, if girls on this board have any question, just ask me, because I will not lie (unlike a lot of male posters here). Seriously... what are the main reasons a man cheats (by their own admission on this board)? "Wife didn't give me enough sex" (what a primitive barbarian), "I found a younger, more attractive girl".

ANOTHER THING LADIES, a man will ALWAYS trade up in a relationship. I had this friend who dumped his girlfriend because he thought he could do better. Trust me, if a guy thinks he can get a better girl than you (i.e. a BETTER looking girl, guys don't care about anything much except for looks), he will stray and cheat on you... so I suggest you find a guy who is somewhat uglier than you if you want him to stay faithful. The same doesn't hold true for a girl, if a girl is with a beautiful man, she will cheat on him with an ugly or average guy if he f*cking listens to her talk for more than 3 hours. Seriously, girls only care about themselves and if any guy listens (BTW, guys don't care about your life, they are just listening so that they can later f*ck you. Do you like feeling like a commodity?)

Also... if your partner cheats, DUMP THEM IMMEDIATELY. They will cheat on you again, also... NOBODY WILL EVER RESPECT YOU. This is a fact. They betrayed you in the worst way, you shouldn't have to put up with it. You are the f*cking loser if you stay with them because you have no self worth. What I've noticed is this... the people that stay with their partners who betrayed them are the ones who think they can't get any better. It's always the old, 45-year old overweight beer-belly men who stay with their cheating women because THEY ARE AFRAID THEY CAN'T DO BETTER OR WILL BE ALONE if they break up. You are f*cking cowards if you stay with them for that reason. Women who put up with their cheating husbands do so because women have a faster expiry date than men, once a woman hits 30 or 35 she feels so insecure. That's another thing... women will cheat on a man "because they feel insecure" and need someone to make them feel good again (you people f*cking disgust me BTW) and then try to place the blame everywhere else (because women by nature do not have a conscience and only look out for themselves).

Anybody that says they still love someone after their significant other (SO) has commited an affair/cheated is lying. Their self esteem has just been shot (because their SO has physically chosen someone else over them) and want to latch onto something. This is why wifes or girlfriends overplease their cheating men with super-sex after they find out about the affair (to feel as if they are still the best in his mind. What can I say, women are stupid that way thinking everything is a competition).

Please listen to me (not any other posters because they have only led you to heartache and pain... as I saw as I read the threads). If your SO cheats on you, LEAVE THEM IMMEDIATELY. I don't care if you can't do better, I don't care if you'll be alone for the rest of your life, I don't care if you have children. You as a person are worth nothing if you can stay with someone after they have been physically contaminated.

To the cheaters, I have no sympathy for you. I feel your debt has been cleansed once the person you cheated on leaves you. The lesson is not to cheat in your next relationship (because you PERMANENTLY ruined your current one).

I am so sick of these f*cking people crying over and over again about what to do when the answer is obvious. LEAVE THE CHEATER. Under ANY circumstances. You are worth more than this, you deserve better than this.

After reading these forums, I feel I can't trust anybody anymore, so I strongly suspect I will be alone this entire life (but by choice), I think I will shun all women who hit on me because by their nature, all they want is somebody to pay attention to them (which is dispicable). Women know NOTHING about sacrifice, they know NOTHING about doing something for someone that is not themselves.

Please don't call me a mysoginist or anything, I am far from it. These are just cold hard facts and observations. I just don't think women (and most men for that matter) can be trusted. Women need attention and men are obsessed with sex. So they validate each other. Men give the women attention and in return the women spread their legs. It's a great system and will always be this way.

Once again, point out one lie I have told you (I have not BTW). These are all facts and I believe next time somebody has a problem here they should just ask me for the truth (since many of you posters are lying to and deluding these people in a worse existence). Look what you people did to poor DazedandConfused, made him stay with a woman for 5 extra years of hell (after she cheated on him) only for him to get a divorce and then she got remarried within a month of the divorce. If only I was around to give him sound advice he could have been spared a lot of hardship.

Listen to me friends, I (unlike others on this board) do not have an agenda.

Edited by The Real Truth
HokeyReligions

Wow. You have really been hurt. I'm sorry - its sad when it happens because it can destroy your whole life if you let it. I hope you don't let it and can vent it all here and recover.

Listen to me friends, I (unlike others on this board) do not have an agenda.

You may not have an agenda but you most definitely have major bitterness.

There are both Mother Teresas and Hitlers in this world. The rest fall somewhere in between. Use your common sense and you'll be fine, most of the time.

• Author
The Real Truth
Wow. You have really been hurt. I'm sorry - its sad when it happens because it can destroy your whole life if you let it. I hope you don't let it and can vent it all here and recover.

No I have not. I'm serious... look, I want what's best for everyone here. I have not been hurt by anyone and this is exactly the kind of BS I see going on here. Instead of talking to me like a human being, you decide to say stupid sh*t like "it's sad". Look, stop trying to analyze me as a person (because if you met me in real life, you would realise I am probably the only guy in the world who wouldn't lie to you and infact have no desire to fornicate with anything with legs). Why not talk to me as a human being and refute what I've said? Is that so hard? Can't you atleast tell me where I'm wrong?

BTW, you haven't told me anything about yourself so I guess it's all good analyzing me and leaving little comments.

Humm... I hope you feel better now... :laugh:

OK... on this note... I am meeting someone at 8:00... but this one is separated.. soon to be divorced... ;)

• Author
The Real Truth
You may not have an agenda but you most definitely have major bitterness.

There are both Mother Teresas and Hitlers in this world. The rest fall somewhere in between. Use your common sense and you'll be fine, most of the time.

Um... you do realise Mother Teresa thought she had a demon inside her and underwent an exorcism in Calcutta? She didn't even have "faith" as she put it in her letters, she was struggling to believe in God etc.

I am not bitter, okay? Why not talk to me as a human instead of analyzing me? Seriously, why not address my post?

• Author
The Real Truth
Humm... I hope you feel better now... :laugh:

OK... on this note... I am meeting someone at 8:00... but this one is separated.. soon to be divorced... ;)

I am not venting, okay?

But hey, so you're meeting a MM who claims he's going to divorce?

I am not venting, okay?

But hey, so you're meeting a MM who claims he's going to divorce?

If you don't call that venting... I don't know what it is. :laugh:

Yes... he's been separated for over a year now... but I was seeing him before he separated... now when he'll get his divorce? I have no idea.. and don't really care. ;)

Um... you do realise Mother Teresa thought she had a demon inside her and underwent an exorcism in Calcutta? She didn't even have "faith" as she put it in her letters, she was struggling to believe in God etc.

I am not bitter, okay? Why not talk to me as a human instead of analyzing me? Seriously, why not address my post?

It doesn't matter what Mother Teresa believed. It's her actions that matter, where a lot of good was done.

I think your response speaks volumes, in that you will always see the utmost negativity in everything and everyone. Not the greatest way to live your life, always wondering about who's out to get you.

melodymatters
No I have not. I'm serious... look, I want what's best for everyone here. I have not been hurt by anyone and this is exactly the kind of BS I see going on here. Instead of talking to me like a human being, you decide to say stupid sh*t like "it's sad". Look, stop trying to analyze me as a person (because if you met me in real life, you would realise I am probably the only guy in the world who wouldn't lie to you and infact have no desire to fornicate with anything with legs). Why not talk to me as a human being and refute what I've said? Is that so hard? Can't you atleast tell me where I'm wrong?

BTW, you haven't told me anything about yourself so I guess it's all good analyzing me and leaving little comments.

Ok, you want to be told where you are wrong ? I don't want to waste my entire evening, so I'll stick to one point which is beyond absurd.

Woman will NOT screw an ugly guy because he listens to them for three hours. Those are the guys in the " friend zone".

Also, anyone who claims they are the " only one in the world" on ANYTHING are by default, crazy f*ckers.

• Author
The Real Truth
It doesn't matter what Mother Teresa believed. It's her actions that matter, where a lot of good was done.

I think your response speaks volumes, in that you will always see the utmost negativity in everything and everyone. Not the greatest way to live your life, always wondering about who's out to get you.

Do you treat everybody like this? If we met in real life, would you make the conversation about analyzing me?

Me: Hello, I'm ____, so did you watch the Lakers game?

You: Hmm, you seem to have a difficulty in committment I can see because you changed the subject very quickly.

Let's get back to my post, please? I think the reason why you're treating me as a joke is because a lot of my post is fact and you know this deep down inside.

HokeyReligions

Honey, if anyone tells me they have all the answers and knows "the truth" it only makes them look foolish, because we all know that is not the case.

BTW I've been married to the same man for well over 20 years. A first marriage for both of us, neither have cheated, and both of us are honest. We are only one couple out of many thousands for which this is the case.

Please, for your own sake, don't delude yourself into thinking you know everything based on observations you make on an internet board that exists for people who have relationship problems. Those who don't have problems don't come to these boards, unless like me it is something minor and/or we want to learn how others cope with difficulties and maybe offer some hope or help by sharing our own life experiences.

If you immerse yourself in hurt by seeking out others whose lives support your fears, and for whom you can use to make yourself feel superior, you will certainly drown in your own sea of bitterness.

• Author
The Real Truth
Ok, you want to be told where you are wrong ? I don't want to waste my entire evening, so I'll stick to one point which is beyond absurd.

Woman will NOT screw an ugly guy because he listens to them for three hours. Those are the guys in the " friend zone".

Also, anyone who claims they are the " only one in the world" on ANYTHING are by default, crazy f*ckers.

Well, then she will screw an average looking guy if he listens to her for 3 hours (obviously it would have to be more than 3 hours, I was exaggerating).

But the point still stands... Give a woman attention and she will fall in love with you, REGARDLESS of whether she is with someone.

But hey, thank you for being the only person who addressed one of my points. :)

I am probably the only guy in the world who wouldn't lie to you and infact have no desire to fornicate with anything with legs.

It may be that you aren't as remarkable as you think. I've heard that there's quite a subculture involving sex with amputees.

You started off ranting about women cheating more than men....but then you made fast progress, within the thread, towards an anti-discriminatory general hatred of the human race. Yet another success story for Loveshack!

Citizen Erased

Thank you just ever so much for your hard truths. I love it when people who have been on here for a whole day feel the need to teach everyone a lesson. You are quite obviously here to stir up crap, so you can be the centre of attention and mock those of us in meaningful relationships. I have been here for 2 years and it is always the same. You go off into oblivion after a few days and a few months later another comes along. Congratulations, you are another of the same boring, bitter, pathetic excuses for a human.

Get over yourself, and go get laid. If you feel this strongly about something actually meaningful, perhaps you won't feel the need to go on about this crap.

• Author
The Real Truth

Hey, I care about people. I care about their wellbeing. Nobody is out to get me because I refuse to put myself in a position which would jepordise my trust. I hope you realise this.

Do you treat everybody like this? If we met in real life, would you make the conversation about analyzing me?

Me: Hello, I'm ____, so did you watch the Lakers game?

You: Hmm, you seem to have a difficulty in committment I can see because you changed the subject very quickly.

Let's get back to my post, please? I think the reason why you're treating me as a joke is because a lot of my post is fact and you know this deep down inside.

I'm actually treating your issues very seriously but if you don't want to discuss your core issues, that's fine. Just don't live your entire life in denial.

Now, to address your opening post. I disagree with most of it because it's bitter garbage but here's something I do agree with:

Also... if your partner cheats, DUMP THEM IMMEDIATELY.
  • Author
The Real Truth
Honey, if anyone tells me they have all the answers and knows "the truth" it only makes them look foolish, because we all know that is not the case.

BTW I've been married to the same man for well over 20 years. A first marriage for both of us, neither have cheated, and both of us are honest. We are only one couple out of many thousands for which this is the case.

Please, for your own sake, don't delude yourself into thinking you know everything based on observations you make on an internet board that exists for people who have relationship problems. Those who don't have problems don't come to these boards, unless like me it is something minor and/or we want to learn how others cope with difficulties and maybe offer some hope or help by sharing our own life experiences.

If you immerse yourself in hurt by seeking out others whose lives support your fears, and for whom you can use to make yourself feel superior, you will certainly drown in your own sea of bitterness.

I am not superior, I just see things from a 3rd person point of view, unlike a lot of you (because you're either cheaters or betrayed).

Look, stop analyzing me, because trust me... you're only making yourself look foolish by ignoring the message and attacking the messanger.

• Author
The Real Truth
I'm actually treating your issues very seriously but if you don't want to discuss your core issues, that's fine. Just don't live your entire life in denial.

Now, to address your opening post. I disagree with most of it because it's bitter garbage but here's something I do agree with:

Why is it bitter crap? Can you please tell what's wrong with it? (I'm asking nicely)

Why is it bitter crap? Can you please tell what's wrong with it? (I'm asking nicely)

Provide me with non-anecdoetal proof that your assumptions are correct in the first place and I will consider it.

• Author
The Real Truth
Thank you just ever so much for your hard truths. I love it when people who have been on here for a whole day feel the need to teach everyone a lesson. You are quite obviously here to stir up crap, so you can be the centre of attention and mock those of us in meaningful relationships. I have been here for 2 years and it is always the same. You go off into oblivion after a few days and a few months later another comes along. Congratulations, you are another of the same boring, bitter, pathetic excuses for a human.

Get over yourself, and go get laid. If you feel this strongly about something actually meaningful, perhaps you won't feel the need to go on about this crap.

Sorry mate, I refuse to get laid. My life will be my career and friendships and helping others out I've decided. I'm not stiring up anything my friend. Infact I'm here to help those since EVERY TIME I HAVE PREDICTED advice it came out to be true. In every case I've read here (and I've read thousands of threads).

Boring? Bitter? Pathetic? Okay, if that's what you want to believe. But I still care for your wellbeing even if you hate me. :)

wowzerz...someone didnt get enough hugs as a child huh???

LOL.

I thought extreme sociopathic rantings and a general disdain for mankind, not to mention misogynistic tendencies come when one can't get laid to save their life, no? Aren't most of the insane just men with serious sexual problems, phobias and impotency?

melodymatters

Ok, well I've never cheated, or to my knowledge, been cheated on. Therefore i have NO issues when it comes to cheating.

And, while i don't love this trait about myself, I am a complete chemistry whore, in that I'm either feeling the animla attraction right off the bat, or it ain't there, never gonna be.

So, while I have lots of guy friends that wouldn't mind getting into my pants, they can talk to me ( or listen to me) until we are both blue in the face and the trousers still aren't dropping.

• Author
The Real Truth
Provide me with non-anecdoetal proof that your assumptions are correct in the first place and I will consider it.

So you disagree when I say all women are vain, self-centered and competitive? Would it bother you if an extremely attractive 20 year old (assuming that you're 40) would interact with your SO? And if so, why does it bother you?

So you disagree when I say all men are interested in mostly sex and will trade up if given the opportunity?