The faker you are the more men want you!

Just wondering if you other ladies notice this. Men want fake looking/acting woman. If you don't have fake boobs, 10 pounds of makeup on, bleached fried hair,overly cooked fake tan skin and act brainless 90% of men don't want you!!!

Just wondering if you other ladies notice this. Men want fake looking/acting woman. If you don't have fake boobs, 10 pounds of makeup on, bleached fried hair,overly cooked fake tan skin and act brainless 90% of men don't want you!!!

Bingo! I can only assume you don't have these assets as you sound very bitter. These things are easy enough to get though... just a bit of money is all.

I have highlights in my hair because, frankly, I think it looks more attractive and uplifting than my natural dirty blonde colour. I sometimes put on fake tan for the same reason (the light kind that's mixed with moisturiser is very good and gives a nice subtle effect).

I'm not into sunbeds or cooking in the sun, but I look prettier and healthier with some colour than without - so why wouldn't I do these things that make me look more attractive. As for fake boobs - don't have them, but now and again I've thought about it.

Acting brainless? Well I've met plenty of people who take one look at me and write me off as an idiot. Or they don't get/appreciate the kind of humour I enjoy. Then they find out what I do for a living, and it pisses them off to discover that - based on professional credentials, at least - I would seem to be less of an idiot than they are.

It seems to me that the people who will write others off on the basis of their appearance are often people who, academically and in terms of being able to make interesting conversation, are pretty mediocre. They rely on putting down others, in an effort to give out "I'm smart - not like blondie over there"

messages....instead of proving their intelligence in more positive ways.

You're not one of those people, are you Capricorn?

So what you are saying is that some ugly bxtches have hope of finding a man if they apply the right modifications to themselves. There's hope for everybody.

The mind cannot distinguish between that which is real and that which is imagined. When one person is attracted to the other, that attraction occurs in the mind...and in the mind ONLY!

re:

Capricorn: " The faker you are the more men want you!

Just wondering if you other ladies notice this. Men want fake looking/acting woman. If you don't have fake boobs, 10 pounds of makeup on, bleached fried hair,overly cooked fake tan skin and act brainless 90% of men don't want you!!!"

Guilty as charged!

Except my overly-blown ego won't let me claim the brainless part for myself.

I let others do the accusing.

And act accordingly just for fun, sometimes.

(Smile)

Where I come from, all the women practice after the Parton girls (formerly from just a few miles up the road) and aspire to weigh heavily in just the area up front.

I've never worn a wig -but a few wefts of hair have found their way into my possession.

Lipstick is necessary -always.

Fake french manicures from Walgreens are a "must".

I took a look at what I was paying to get the spray-on tans and finally broke down and bought the whole set-up and had it sent to my home.

My hair is unnaturally blonde and I fight to keep it from looking like worn-out sisal but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I have a set of t*ts to die for -but only because I paid the money to have them look just the way I'd always imagined.

I'm as fake as they come -when it comes to my appearance.

But, what everyone hears out of me on here is about as real as it gets, nowadays.

(Smile)

-Rio

I also die my hair because I rather be bald and wearing a wig than go gray.

I don't wear lots of make-up though.. but I have to wear a little bit... lip gloss, and mascara... As for fake boobs I am blessed with the most amazing natural 38DD boobs....

Like Lindya said, some people might think I'm a twit because of my lifestyle... but if they knew what my 'day job' is... I don't think an idiot could do it.

Just remember that the most important person is YOU... never mind what others think... just be yourself... and if, being yourself, means fake boobs, tons of make-up, blablabla...so be it.... If it's not for you... it's not for you...simple.

Just remember that the most important person is YOU... never mind what others think... just be yourself... and if, being yourself, means fake boobs, tons of make-up, blablabla...so be it.... If it's not for you... it's not for you...simple.

This is it. Some really enjoy the whole fashion, make-up thing and others don't. It's just a personal taste, and it doesn't necessarily give you a very detailed picture of who a person is.

My guess is that most people define how real other people are in terms of how easy they find it to connect with those people, and whether they feel those people genuinely care about them. Rio talked about using artificial means to improve her appearance, but being real in terms of who she actually is - someone who cares about other people, and puts time and effort into helping them.

Woggle's idea of real might involve a woman who shares his views about gender issues. Someone who works in a factory might consider themselves working class and therefore more real than someone who works in a profession. A depressed or embittered person might consider themselves more real than a happy, friendly one who may have had easier life experiences.

The words real and fake don't really tell you much about the person they're applied to. They more usually give you a glimpse into the values and mindset of the person who uses those words on others.

Not this man. That look and character does not impress me or turn me on in the least bit.

KenzieAbsolutely

actually, i've never met a man who enjoyed or insists on this look, unless it was a low-quality man looking for generic arm candy in the silicone valley. as far as i knew, both men and women alike were aware of this "fakery" and feel fairly universally about it...except for the women who try to look that way and then assume they are god's gift to men, and then are surprised when they aren't seen that way.

naturally blonde with big boobs is one thing, but you can tell when someone is all fake, and that is such a turn off. most fake stuff is.

i have nothing fake on my body, and i have had no shortage of men, so they certainly don't only flock to the wannabe pam anderson's of the world. few do, since most women can't get away with that look anyway.

all of this is my opinion, based on what i think or have seen myself.

Mustang Sally

I have found this definitely NOT to be true.

Hmmmm.

Maybe that is an important commentary on the type of men I (and also YOU) interact with???

Food for thought....

I thought you were talking about faking an orgasm...

Well, faking an orgasm has the same 'impact' on men...

When the 'simulation' is very well done... men just get addicted to you...LOL trust me on that one...

:D

I like all women: fake, real or anywhere in between.

I only need 3 physical qualities to be fulfilled with women. Not Fat, Not Ugly, Not hairy.

Men really aren't as picky as you think.

The words real and fake don't really tell you much about the person they're applied to. They more usually give you a glimpse into the values and mindset of the person who uses those words on others.

Bravo!!!

IMO, the person who uses words such as "fake" to describe and entire person based on physical attritubes that they weren't born with clearly isn't a person who takes others on the whole, but merely judges them based on their own little preconceived notions.

And I think the OP would be surprised just how many women have "fake" boobs, dye their hair, wear makeup, etc. - probably some of the most "real" women she knows!

Mustang Sally

And I think the OP would be surprised just how many women have "fake" boobs, dye their hair, wear makeup, etc. - probably some of the most "real" women she knows!

I think this is an excellent point.

I was reading "fake" to mean superficial.

I guess that is what I get for skimming posts....

:confused:

KenzieAbsolutely
Bravo!!!

IMO, the person who uses words such as "fake" to describe and entire person based on physical attritubes that they weren't born with clearly isn't a person who takes others on the whole, but merely judges them based on their own little preconceived notions.

i think we all understand that everyone has their good parts on the inside as well. i don't think anyone meant fake as in through and through, but as in fake nails, fake hair, fake bake, and whatever. the notion of "beauty on the inside" isn't lost on anyone.

well, okay, it is lost on some people, but they are still aware of the concept, at least, hopefully.:)

it seemed to me that it was a rant in the fact that the poster is tired of men who seem to want women who have to try so hard to look a way they naturally don't, when all-natural women might be passed over because they haven't changed their hair colour or bust size. that's what i got out of it, but i'm not the OP, so i don't know.

• Author

I apologize if I offended anyone. I personally see nothing wrong with dying your hair or wearing makeup. I like to change my hair color once in a while and I have a huge eyeshadow collection. What I meant is it's seems men have unrealistic expectations for what women should look like.

I'd really be interested in where you find your men. What you describe as a "group" mentality seems more likely to be found at a high school than in the workplace or other venue where adults generally congregate with the possible exceptions of race tracks and wrestling matches.

I'm a man and I prefer primarily natural. A few tasteful enhancements (hair highlights or a natural looking dye job) and subtle makeup are fine. Surgical embellishment is not! I prefer smaller breasts anyway.

• Author

Wow a man that's not obsessed with huge boobs. They exist? I would like to believe not all men are the same. Really all the men I come across are the same, I work with a lot of men and also I always hear the conversations between my brother and his friends and they are all the same. I hear them making fun of women who are bigger/plus size. It seems all men want what I call the perfect bitch and if you don't fit in that description your considered less of a woman. I've noticed this since I was a little girl. Even my friends are affected it, my one friend wants to get plastic surgery, she says it to feel better about herself. Women get surgery to look the way men like them to look.

Ive said it in another thread and ill say it in this one I definetly do not pay any attention to flat chested women. and fat women well I dont like that at all

Wow a man that's not obsessed with huge boobs. They exist? I would like to believe not all men are the same. Really all the men I come across are the same, I work with a lot of men and also I always hear the conversations between my brother and his friends and they are all the same. I hear them making fun of women who are bigger/plus size. It seems all men want what I call the perfect bitch and if you don't fit in that description your considered less of a woman. I've noticed this since I was a little girl. Even my friends are affected it, my one friend wants to get plastic surgery, she says it to feel better about herself. Women get surgery to look the way men like them to look.

I don't agree with your statement that we do these things for men. Some of us do them for OURSELVES!!! :eek:

Really all the men I come across are the same, I work with a lot of men and also I always hear the conversations between my brother and his friends and they are all the same. I hear them making fun of women who are bigger/plus size....

I'm sorry, but you are equating "all the men I come across" with "all men" and that is your logical disconnect here. If you complain to me that "all men I come across" are a certain way, then I would ask you what kind of business/industry you live in, and just how mature are your brother and his friends... Where do you live - a college town, a factory town, a fishing town? There are lots of reasons that your exposure might not be a representative sample of all men.

Wow a man that's not obsessed with huge boobs. They exist? I would like to believe not all men are the same.

I'm surprised that you're surprised that some men "out there" might be different - surprised that they aren't all the very same as you have experienced. How old are you, and how many different kinds of places have you lived in, worked in, visited, etc?

no, I have found quite the opposite actually