Falling for manager/married man :/

Hi im 18 and my manager is 30, we have been very close and flirting(talking, nudging, brushing up against) every since he was transfered to my store. I found out a while ago that he was married (he doesnt wear a ring), and i was real dissapointed that he didnt tell me but, i never told him that i knew, and he avoids the subject.. but anyways...I keep falling harder and harder everytime i see him... . Just today we worked together..same 'ol flirting (nudging, brushing against eachother)... well we were talking and he put his hand out and I just went to lightly hit his and he held on to mine for like 5 minutes and just played with it and talked to me straight in the eyes the whole time.. then throughout the day he kept grabbing my hand and holding it and playing with it.. then when he left he gave me a hug, and i've never felt this feeling before, and i know its wrong but I just cant help to want to be with him.. I just wish I knew his intentions?.... anything you say is greatly appreciated thank you

Hi im 18 and my manager is 30, we have been very close and flirting(talking, nudging, brushing up against) every since he was transfered to my store. I found out a while ago that he was married (he doesnt wear a ring), and i was real dissapointed that he didnt tell me but, i never told him that i knew, and he avoids the subject.. but anyways...I keep falling harder and harder everytime i see him... . Just today we worked together..same 'ol flirting (nudging, brushing against eachother)... well we were talking and he put his hand out and I just went to lightly hit his and he held on to mine for like 5 minutes and just played with it and talked to me straight in the eyes the whole time.. then throughout the day he kept grabbing my hand and holding it and playing with it.. then when he left he gave me a hug, and i've never felt this feeling before, and i know its wrong but I just cant help to want to be with him.. I just wish I knew his intentions?.... anything you say is greatly appreciated thank you

Stay away from this guy... you're playing with fire... you will eventually loose your job because of him.

I just wish I knew his intentions?

Then what? This guy is soooo 'playing with your hand' and also 'playing with your heart' my dear... I doubt very much you will follow our 'advices' but I think you're heading towards a big 'heartbreak'. This guy will not leave his family for you, all he wants, right now, is to get into your pants. Then he might see you again or he might decide he's had it with you and, since he's the manager, he can very well get rid of you.

So my advice to you: STAY AWAY!!!!

I just wish I knew his intentions?....

Hrmm... 30 year old married guy, 18 year old naive girl.

Whatever could he be after? This one's a real puzzle.

hmmm im confused too what would a 30 year old maried guy want with an 18 year old single flirty co-worker well if you ever figure it out please let me know this mystery is going to keep me up tonight.

Right now he may seem like a nice guy and a real sweethart, but its all an act to get in your pants.

He is 30, married and going after barely legal girls he supervises. You probably are not the first girl and most likely not the last for this guy. If that doesnt say a lot about his character, wait until a week after he gets what he wants and you'll find out what he's really like.

LucreziaBorgia
I just wish I knew his intentions?....

1. He wants to re-live his youth.

2. He wants to chase you, flirt with you, and romantically seduce you.

3. He wants to have sex with you.

4. He wants to see what it is like to sleep with a teenager again.

5. He wants a woman to want him in the way you do.

He will not be your boyfriend. He will just be the married guy who will have sex with you behind his wife's back and then discard you when the time comes to do so.

Hi im 18 and my manager is 30, we have been very close and flirting(talking, nudgi...............

Hi

I am male - 30 - and I have some previous supervisory experience, but work more in the technical field. I am also married.

So I can perhaps relate closely to this man you are flirting with.

I can categorically say, without a doubt, that there is only one thing this manager is thinking about and that is to sleep with you. It is not love, he does not share the same feelings that you are developing for him, and will probably end in disaster.

The situation is further complicated by the fact that you work for him. He has power over you, power over your feelings and power over your life (your income, your quality of life at work etc.)

You are also quite young, and have not experienced enough in your life to be fully aware of your feelings. This manager knows this, and is taking advantage of you. It may seem that he cares for you, but the way he is aggressively flirting with you, and the physical contact raises some serious red-flags. Lets also not forget that he is married (children?!) - you are falling into a trap.

The solution is not as hard as you may think it is. If you gradually 'pull away' slow down the chats, slowly but surely stop the physical contact, the longer you do it, the feelings you have developed for him will fade. If he becomes irritated at this, you have to consider telling him that you feel uncomfortable being with a married man. The manager also would be terminated on the spot if HIS manager knew about this...

When you find true love, your realize that it is very different to what you are describing - try finding new friends to hang out with, age difference to me is irrelevant (my wife is 8 years older than me!) - its the fact that he is married and is so aggressive that just is seems so troublesome.

Ultimately the decision is yours - you have to do what you think is best. I wish you all the best though and good luck! I think deep down you know what path you should take... :D

VegasGirl_77

This happened to me when I was 16. My first job. I was stupid and naive and didn't have a clue about life. The guy I worked with was 21, had a kid, and was married. He kept claiming he was unhappy, just got married because of the pregnancy/kid, and was leaving his wife as soon as he "had the money." Stupidly, because I was 16 and didn't know any better, I believed him. I thought he would leave her and run off with me. Thankfully, this "relationship" of ours was never more than some kissing and hand holding because if it had been more then I think it would have been worse. Eventually, my dad found out (we worked for the same company and word spread) and he threatened to kill the guy (literally) if I didn't end things. So I did. Word trickled down to his wife, who confronted me, and we worked things out (her and I)...basically she told me he was a lying ass who had pulled this s**t before on her and blah blah blah. I was 16. What the hell did I know??

Now that I am older and more experienced, I would tell you to run far far away because this is nothing but trouble. What the hell does a 30 year old want with an 18 year old? Kind of like in my situation, what the hell did a 21 year old want with a 16 year old?? Just some booty, that's all. Some attention. So I would suggest not giving it to him unless you want a huge mess on your hands that I don't think you're quite ready to deal with.