Sleeping with circle of friends??

I have found myself in a weird scenerio...

My BF is 27 - he still hangs around (although it is becoming less and less frequent) with people he went to highschool with. I should say that he is seeing them less and less by his choice not becuase of me - they are very unlike him and he says that he only hung out with them because they were there....

So, anyways this group is not too big (about ten people maybe) - and they have all or mainly slept together - my BF has slept with two of the girls (once or twice) - but even while some of them were or are together in relationships they have cheated with each other!! I know it's confusing and weird!!

My BF has never cheated in a relationship - there has only been one other besides me - but I feel a little weird being around these friends. Am I being paranoid? Also, this group does not like me - nor do they often admit newcomers. His cousin married soemone not from "the group" three years ago and she is till sunned to some extent.

I should say that I am not worried about him sleeping with anyone else but it all really freaks me out a little....

Would it concern anyone else or am I the one who's crazy??