Straight girl plus stright girl equals ????

:confused:

Okay about two weeks ago my best friend, for four years, who is a girl was over at my house with my fiancée and her fiancée. This has been the first time she has been drinking since her last child and this was my first time drinking. We were NOT drunk, but were getting a good buzz when we started to do jello shots out test tubes that they were put into. First it was just off the breast then it when to sucking them out of our man’s pants (thanks to the guys for that one).

Well, then she started to get all giggly and the next thing you know she walked over to my fiancée and asked him if she could kiss me! Now, I am very open minded and took the kiss (no tongue) but ever since then I am not sure if she wants to try or not. I am not really sure how to approach the subject with her or not. Also she is getting married to this guy in June and we, my fiancée and I (alone and together), seen her and nothing was brought up about that night.

I asked her about it once in an e-mail, and she said she wanted to tape the experience if she ever had one. Now I never been with a girl and she hasn’t either so everything will be new to us.

But what I need help on is reading this right…. Does she want to try this out?

How am I so post to tell her I want to try it out with her?

Does this even sound like a good idea?

Needing help,

Takerslove

:confused: