I think he still wants the girl he cheated on me with

HurtingDeeply

I think my guy still wants the girl he cheated on me with. Everytime he hears her name, or talks about her his voice gets all giddy or if he finds out she's in love with someone else he gets all depressed and says not to talk about her. The funny thing is, is that they only lasted for 3 weeks, but he lost his virginity to her and what he told me when he confessed 2 and half years into our relationship that she wasn't just a friend in the beginning of our relationship, he said it was just a fling and he didn't love her or even have feelings for her. Then that turned into "well I just didn't know if you were the right one, so I wanted to make sure and see other ppl. She was a cool chick and we hit it off" then I said " you hit it off? you said it was a fling??" and he said it was the wrong choice of words. (yea right). He told me the first time he wasn't even attracted to her and thought she was wierd. But anyways if he runs into her on campus, he'll tell me and get all giddy about it without even noticing he's doing it; and if I say something like oh yea I heard she's in love with her new boyfriend again..he sounds like he's about to cry. WTF!! We've been together for three years now, and he wants to marry me..but how he's acting like is that he still has feelings for her..

and I'm always sitting here thinking that sex doesn't just usually happen like getting naked and doing the deed..it's a process! Attraction, kissing, buying condoms, foreplay, removal of clothing, then actually screwing. Ugh...It makes me sick thinking about it; and if he still has feelings for her? That REALLY makes me sick. So I'm pretty sure we're done. The girl that he cheated on me with has an STD anyway and F**king gave it to me because he said he was a virgin little did I know he screwed her not very long before he made love to me. I'm so pissed off & confused.

What do yall think?

What I think is you should get the hell out of that very bad relationship. He cheated on you for gods sake. Once that trust is broken, it is almost impossible to get it back. Find someone else!

His getting "giddy" at the sound of her name is definitely suspect. I don't think you should be planning marriage with this guy. How do you know for sure he was a virgin when he got with her and she's the one who gave him the STD? It definitely sounds like he still has a thing for her.

Im very empressed that you are still with this goof.

i think the most disrespectful thing is cheating on someone....and on top of that he gave you a desease!?!? If you don't mind me asking.....what did he give you? is it permanant?

Why des he have respect for someone that made him dirty. He should hate her, and honestly if I were you I would hate him.

he has a brain injury like drew barrymore did in 50 first dates....

and that would be a plus for the cheater...they could do it every day and he wouldn't remember [dumbass!]

lol

CrushedOrgans

you definitely need some self-respect.

he lost his virginity to someone else while he was with you, and then tells you it's because he was trying other girls out to test his feelings for you. ew. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

leave him. if you stay with him, you'll be unhappy and it won'tbe anyone's fault but yours.

wow...This all really sucks...But I think you already know your answer..I guess it just kills you that it's the answer you have to go with...You have to dump the guy...Unfortunatly...The problem with the whole thing is that not only is this making you very unhappy YOU have to live with the fact that he made a mistake by ****ing another girl...Are you willing to be with a guy who's gunna give you all his problems? You sound miserable! Get the jerk off your back. You clearly need to find someone caring and believe me there is more than 1 guy in this world. He's not the one for you...Good luck..