Do women test men to see if they have a backbone?

Woggle

I have noticed that some woman tend to pull the most craziest **** and I am starting to think it is test. A woman has to respect a man to be attracted and I notice that when a man finally puts his foot down and stops taking her crap things quickly change and she backs down. I really think some women give men manhood tests.

• Author

My wife does not test me but I laid all the cards on the table before we were even married. I handed her a 20 page prenup and told her if she wants to marry me she needs to sign this. She knows she can't pull some crap and expect me to stay around. I think it set the tone for tha marriage but I notice in my friend's relationships the men that don't take any crap from women are the ones that usually have the most success. The problem with this is that these games usually repulse most decent men.

Don't quote me, but I think anything you own prior to a marriage is separate property -- you don't need a prenup to keep it that way.

Do women test men to see if they have a backbone?

Absolutely, without a doubt....at least, I do. And I dont think there is a thing wrong with it.

My wife does not test me but I laid all the cards on the table before we were even married. I handed her a 20 page prenup and told her if she wants to marry me she needs to sign this. She knows she can't pull some crap and expect me to stay around. I think it set the tone for tha marriage but I notice in my friend's relationships the men that don't take any crap from women are the ones that usually have the most success. The problem with this is that these games usually repulse most decent men.

So what you're saying is, you tested you wife to see if she had a backbone. Basically.

I'm just saying. I imagine you are the king of "tests" because your past has made you so gunshy with women.

IMO the same thing is true for women with men. The more bad experiences the woman has had, in the past, the more likely she is to have tests for her potential mate. Having been mistreated in the past, they attempt to control future interactions by creating tests.

IMO the same thing is true for women with men. The more bad experiences the woman has had, in the past, the more likely she is to have tests for her potential mate. Having been mistreated in the past, they attempt to control future interactions by creating tests.

I'd say you're right on the money there BO

• Author
So what you're saying is, you tested you wife to see if she had a backbone. Basically.

I'm just saying. I imagine you are the king of "tests" because your past has made you so gunshy with women.

NO I tested whether she is trustworthy and to do that I made her sign away her ability to rape me in divorce court. I had the lawyer who handled my divorce do the prenup and I am damn near bulletproof right now. So far I notice though that she doesn't pull any of the typical crap that many women pull and I think it is because I would rather leave than ever have to deal with that drama.

It's like a little barometer that tells you what to expect for the future....

Mr. whimpy guy or

Mr. strong take charge man or

Mr. i'll let you get away with a few things, but not all the stuff you want me to put up with ....

Women test men, men test women - and the most problematic people to be in a relationship with are the ones who keep testing their partners without even realizing it.

Eventually she will hurt you and rip you to shreds...... she has to do this because even if she is not typical she is still indeed a woman.

burning 4 revenge

The more mature and intelligent women won't bother with these things, because hey have the abiltiy to assess character without playing games

I'm not sure if they test them or not- but they usually do know how far they can push it until their H's get mad and push back.

I knew that limit with my exH and I know it with my current H.

I never indicated that women do this in a game type of fashion...

It can easily be accomplished with no game playing at all....

I personally don't play games, but I know alot of women that do this stuff on a regular basis, and I understand what it tends to tell them - WHO is in charge (or at least THINKS they are in charge).

We all know where the real power lies... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

NO I tested whether she is trustworthy and to do that I made her sign away her ability to rape me in divorce court. I had the lawyer who handled my divorce do the prenup and I am damn near bulletproof right now. So far I notice though that she doesn't pull any of the typical crap that many women pull and I think it is because I would rather leave than ever have to deal with that drama.

So you tested her. For whatever reason.

how is this worse when women do it?

burning 4 revenge
I never indicated that women do this in a game type of fashion...

It can easily be accomplished with no game playing at all....

I personally don't play games, but I know alot of women that do this stuff on a regular basis, and I understand what it tends to tell them - WHO is in charge (or at least THINKS they are in charge).

We all know where the real power lies... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm sick of all this emphasis on dominant/submissive relationships. In a truly healthy relationship it's an equal partnership.

I'm sick of all this emphasis on dominant/submissive relationships. In a truly healthy relationship it's an equal partnership.

Word!

Not easy to move ahead if you are in a constant wrestling match of dominance.

So just submit and shuddup already! :lmao:

*** Women with Riding Crops

are 82% more likely to get what they want.

I think somebody hit a sensitive nerve with b4r....:rolleyes:

I'll hit him until he submits to me.... He likes my crop to firmly strike his buttocks while ride him. :p:bunny:

I'll hit him until he submits to me.... He likes my crop to firmly strike his buttocks while ride him. :p:bunny:

It's the spurs that have him crying out in pain.. :lmao: :lmao:

mental_traveller
The more mature and intelligent women won't bother with these things, because hey have the abiltiy to assess character without playing games

90% agree. The mature ones will do a test or two, but as soon as you pass it they will tell you what they were up to, and if they are really good then they will make it up to you and then some. Even the best judges of character realise they are not perfect, and IMO a bit of "testing" is an essential part of finding out what someone is really like. Personally I would always "test" a gf in one or two ways- nothing dramatic, but just a planned way of finding out what she is really like.

She knows she can't pull some crap and expect me to stay around.

she's 15 years older than you and has a lot more experience in life than you do. You sound just like the typical 25 year old who thinks he knows it all. You know nothing...