Girl at my High School

That Guy

Well theres this girl at my High School. We are both freshman and have one class together. We sit near each other in that class so it is possible for me to talk to her. At first i thought she was a little bit interested in me, but then after a week or so, she hasnt said anything since. She also has a few friends in the class, who she is always talking to. The class is a laid back class, we get to do assignments together, and even talk to each other at almost anytime.

Problem is, shes always talking to her friends which does not leave me any time to talk to her personally. I dont want to just budge in one of there conversations because since the first day I havent spoke to them much and if i just start talking randomly in one of their conversations then idk what they will think of me. I want to go out with this girl really bad.

We have each others myspace added. I tryed commenting on hers once, but she never responded. I thought that she was not at all interested me at that point so i about gave up. Then i found out that she hasnt returned any comments to anyones comment. Not even some of her best friends. So i didnt give up yet.

I only have til christmas to get with her because a new semester will be starting afterwards and we probably wont have any classes together.

I've considered some of the advantages and disadvantages of asking her out, and when:

1A. If I ask her out now, and she says YES, then I'll have the rest of this semester to spend time with her in class and stuff.

1B. If I ask her out now, and she says NO, then I'll have the rest of this semester to be made fun of by her and all her friends, and be known as the guy that got rejected.

2A. If I wait until the end of the semester, and she says YES, then I wont be able to spend as much time with her because I probably wont be in her class.

2B. If I wait until the end of the semester, and she says NO, then I wont have to be made fun of by her and all her friends, nor will I be known as the guy that got rejected, because I wont be in their class anymore.

So some options to take are:

1. Ask her out now and take the chance.

2. Ask her out at the end of the semester so if I get rejected it wont be that bad.

3. Dont ask her out and all and find a new girl.

Please suggest more options if you want.

Also if I am going to ask her out, then where would be a good place to do so? Infront of her friends in the class? Her locker in the hall? At a football game?

And what would I say to ask her out? The traditional, "Will you go out with me?" Or something more complex? Or not literally ask her out but just let her know that I like her by saying something? And if so, what?

Thank you for reading all of this, as this girl is very important and means a lot to me. I hope that you can answer some or all of my questions, and hopefully I will have the opportunity to go out with this girl.

Thank you.

the best thing to do is just ask her out now, because if she says yes then hey you got all htat time together and mabye next semester you would have another class together or 2 classes! but if she says no then ya shed tell her friends but hey you tried and thats better than to not have at all.

hope that helps:laugh:

• Author

Lol well its kind of a risky move, this girl knows everyone and would probably tell everyone if i asked her out. She knows EVERYONE in my class, thats how I kinda got to know her, through people in my regular classes. She knows basically every freshman, and then she knows lots of sophmores, juniors, and seniors because her brother is in one of those grades. I mean the WHOLE school would know and everyone in the hall would make fun of me if i got rejected. So i need a way to ask her out that has a very LITTLE chance of getting rejected.