Come to conclusions to fast about dating?

bricktop

Hey, I want to know the opinion/feedback from people on here. I don't think this is true, but several of my close friends say I come to conclusions too quickly about the people I date.

The latest example is of a girl I went to a baseball game with (a thursday). We had a great time, and even before the game we spoke about 3 times on the phone and i had her laughing the entire time. At the game she was dying laughing too and we had a great time. I told her "I will call you on Sunday to see if you want to go to a theatre performance", but when I called her she said she wasn't feeling good (went out w/ her friends to celebrate birthday) and I said "oh I'm sorry, well maybe this weekend that is coming up", but then she said maybe she will go to visit her parents (4 hours from where she lives).

I said "Ok, well I'll tell you what, you call me this week and let me know your plans for the weekend and if you want to go to a play or a museum or for dinner....yadda yadda yadda ok talk to you later."

TO ME that says that she is not interested so I put the ball in her court. This happens all the time where I put the ball in their court and I assume that there will not be a second date. My conclusion is that she isn't interested REGARDLESS of if she calls back....Am I right to think this??? Am I coming to conclusions too much???

Cheers