i love him dearly, but no chemisty

musicqueen1012

musicqueen1012

ok well, we go to school together and was shy to tell me he liked me..after i found out he did we went out. we have been going out for 3 months and we finally kissed... i felt nothin...it scared me cuz i realy do luv him but why don't i feel anything... he tellz me how perfect i am and pretty and special and other stuff which is a nice change cause most of the people are realy mean to me.i realy love him and will do anything for him, but why don't i feel anything in the kiss. aien't the kiss suppose to tell you everything? i don't wanna end it cuz i love him and he'z the only one who treated me like a person than like crap.

dreaming4ever

How weird is this.......I'm kinda in the same situation that you are in but in the future. What I mean is that I have been with my bf on and off for a year and well.....I don't really feel much when I kiss him or otherwise. But he's just such an awesome person and treats me so great and we have so much in common that I have stayed with him because he is honestly the nicest, most caring guy I have ever met. He's my best friend and we do everything together so I don't know how I could just leave him....but on the other hand, how could I eventually marry someone I'm not passionate about physically? Trust me, you don't want to have to deal with the mess I am in now. So my advice is, take a little more time with this guy and figure out for sure if you are attracted to him because if you're not, move on early and don't just keep things going because he treats you great. It's not gonna be enough in the end cuz you'll have unequal feelings about each other. Good luck!