Boyfriend Or Time For A New Man?

CinderellaElla

CinderellaElla

I have a bf who I have been with for 1 year and afew months now. (I'm 16)

We are close and have a future planned out together, and he's 18.

I used to be very happy with him until he started getting very annoying and being imature. I know he still cares about me and i kno apart of me wants to be with him. But i dont kno if i should stay with him or not becuz i dont feel a connection anymore.

I went to a camp in the summer and met this guy that was really nice.

I ended up getting closer to him, and i ended up kissing him. This guy made me feel like iam the only person in the world that matters to him and i talk to him on the phone. Just hearing his voice makes me smile. He says he likes me too, and we have lots in common. And when he looks into my eyes i felt everything inside just melted.

But the problem is I cant be with him close becuz he lives farther away from me, like a 2 hour drive. And Iam the kind of person who likes to have someone with me that i can hold and be with.

I'm confused becuz i like my bf and him equally and i dont kno what to do.

The thing is i kno i have a future with my bf right now, and he's my protection thing i need. And i care about him alot.

But the guy i met at at camp...we have soo much in common and we get along perfectly.

I want to give my bf a chance to be the man he used to be, the one that i loved, but i dont kno if i should or not.

I'm scared of ruining the plans of the future he has for us. And i dont want to mess up his life just becuz of me breaking up with him.

Thanks for your time.