Small Talk

lostsurf x 1218

lostsurf x 1218

Hi everyone, well im 13 almost 14 and im in a semi-dating relationship with this girl. The problem is sometimes when we have conversations with eachother i just run out of things to say. and yes i do ask questions about herself like about her and sports - school - hows ur summer been - what are you doing today - how youve been - whats up.

But im all out of things to say! Please someone help, I really want this relationship to happen.

I remember feeling like this so well, although it was about 24 years ago. The longer you know her the easier it will be to talk. Girls really don't care about how much talking you are doing , she's probably loving just being with you and thinks you're the strong silent type! If you feel really stuck, how about spending sometime together with other friends as well, then there is always someone else to pick up the slack, conversation-wise.

Does she give you anything to work with? Perhaps she is shy too! It doesn't help if her answers consist of "good" "ok" "yes"- (actually when you get older and find yourself in a certain situation, this might be all you want to hear :laugh: )

Try open ended questions "what do you think about ___".

destination_unknown

It sounds like you guys are just a little shy and maybe a little unsure if this is your first relationship. What about when you spend time together you are doing some activity that will stimulate conversation, such as playing soccer or bowling (if you can afford bowling).

just tell her she looks really pretty today and go in for the kiss if she gets close you could just have make out sessions and never really talk and then go home.