work related

comfortably_numb

comfortably_numb

hello everyone! im new to the forum and kinda new to the dating thing again. i have been out of the mix for a few years and i am kinda rusty, lacking confidence a LITTLE bit, and not as clear on the vibes. im not really looking for any kind of relationship in particular, basicaly anything goes.

my situation is that im kinda into a girl i work with and she has a boyfriend that works with the same restaurant. im friends with everyone that works there but no one i really hangout with much other than after work some. anyway the girl is real flirty by nature but she seems to be paying me extra attention and she probably knows me least of most everyone else. she will go out of her way to help me out at work, makes sexual comments, and goes around hitting and poking my ass on a consistant basis, she does this with a lot of people at work but a lot more so with me. i always cut-up back with her but im walking a thin line since her BF works with us. about a weekago she had some of the employees from work come over to her house for a few drinks, well since we were both doubles we got off earlier than everyone else and hungout at her place for a while before everyone else showed up. we had a few drinks and talked for a while and she nonchalantly worked into the conversation she thought that her and her BF were going to probably be breaking up soon. when she told me this i think they had gotten into a fight earlier in the night. once her BF showed up she spent the majority of the night sitting on the couch next to me than by him. Is she trying to hint to me she is showing an interest or just venting? this isnt just a one night thing so i dont think she is trying to make him jealous its been going on for a couple of weeks now. i know this is not the type of girl i would want anything serious with i just want to have a little fun for a while, how should i tackfully go about making a move on her?

i would appreciate any input thanks

BareGoddess

Wow, I really want to help you. I'm sure others do too. How about posting this again with some paragraphs? I'd be happy to try to read it again and help. I'm sure others would too. It's just too hard to read.

I have a headache from trying.