It seems over before it even began..

Guest Jenn

Guest Jenn

Hey everyone- I'm new here (as u can tell ). I decided to try this because ive had a lot on my mind lately- including a very special guy. Well his name is Drew....We work together and have for awhile now. I started liking him in December. Since then we've flirted hard core...and been touchy feely and stuff- so about a month ago- i got the guts to invite him toa friends cookout. We talked about everything and just spent time together alone and out of work-by the end of the night- we both began to admit our feelings for eachother, he informed me that he had liked me for a long time too. We ended up kissing and he ended up staying the night (no we didnt sleep together). The next week- we spent a lot of time together- we went a few places and hung out at my house.

Everything seemed good- and then one night I told him that I really like spending tiem together and that I didn't want to be physical unless we were official. So the next night- he told me he just wanted to get to know eachother morea nd ended up asking me out..I froze(something that i do often when im put on the spot) and i didnt get a chance to answer his question. He ended up leaving- and didnt talk to me for about a week. The next time at work i asked him whats up and the first thing he said was "you didnt answer my question" i was speechless- and thats when it dawned on me that he PROBABLY felt like a jackass and felt rejected. so..about a week went by and i tried to make an effort to talk about it- the first time he couldnt...the second time he never showed up....the third time he never called me to make plans. Ive been a little wierd around him because he told another employee a month ago how "jenns so hot i wish shed put out more"

Well now a month later, we barely talk about anything..other than things that need to get done at work. Im hurt and confused..he told me he liked me so much...and i believed him. he totally acted like it- and the way he looked at me i cant even explain...no guy has ever looked at me that way. I feel like there really was something here. and I was dumb and had to ruin it. Im so confused. I know its been a month- but I only feel stronger about him- if anyone has any advice id really really appreciate it. thanks so much.

-Unsure 16 year old

You're 16. This too shall pass.

You didn't answer him... and yeah, he might feel a little rejected... like you were afraid to say no... in fear of hurting his feelings.

If you want to be with him, write him a little note, and leave it somewhere where only he can find it. Just put "yes" or something, and he should know what you're talking about. Make it something sweet, to show him that you're sorry, and that you really are interested.